Reviews for Cloud Covered Moon
Ur fan chapter 3 . 11/22/2013
aww
WinterSoulZ chapter 18 . 2/10/2013
I will love u even more if u put a sequel
Tah
may96 chapter 18 . 9/3/2012
mostly, a good story. The ending and some other parts, I'm honestly not a fan of.
may96 chapter 16 . 9/3/2012
Okay... no offence, but this is seriously the most unbelievable chapter EVER. No one could survive what you put Bella through. It's pretty sick, the things you came up with... just so... there's no word for it
DracoDreams-2 chapter 19 . 2/5/2012
You did a very good job with this I really enjoyed it. Keep up the good work I can not wait to see what happens next
SAliermann chapter 18 . 7/16/2011
Wow I was simply in AWE the whole time.
Edward's spouse chapter 19 . 5/1/2011
excellent story. wish there was more.
Secrets-0f-dreams chapter 10 . 10/1/2010
wow this is really really good!
TheLeopardBrightsky chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
This is an interesting story. You asked for constructive criticism? Work on verb tenses and run-on sentences.
MissGeorgia96 chapter 19 . 5/2/2010
i liked this chapter. I hope if you do a sequel one day you will post a an on here
melaniecullen96 chapter 18 . 3/9/2010
omg that was the best stoey ever i love it!its was like perfact!are u going to right a sequel!i hope so :)!it was so cute!i loved the fluff and the romance3 3 :) ah so cute :3 please put a sequal!

~melanie~
kaylamarie2012 chapter 19 . 10/4/2009
great job, The story was great, It was amazing, very different then a lot of the other stories out there in the world of fan fiction.

Great job again.
XlaraC chapter 19 . 7/5/2009
It would be awesome to hear Edward's point of view. Good story!
karina chapter 19 . 7/2/2009
I loved this story. It was amazing. I would love it if you made this story in Edward's point of view. I also love the idea you have. It brings a great twist to the story. I think you are very talented. I loved reading this :) Thanks!
Link's Ocarina Babe chapter 19 . 6/27/2009
Aw! I have so very much enjoyed this story. I almost cried in several places, and was overjoyed when both Bella and Edward were so ecstatic.