Reviews for The Number 50
epic!
bookaholic2000 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Nicely written.
Magicgirl78 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
I really like the 's very hard to find a good story about these you for writing it.

Magicgirl78(me).
rose tylers chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Aw this was really sweet and creative :)
JJ chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
This was one of the best Creddie fics that I have ever read. This was amazing! Woo go creddie! Creddie rocks, thanks for sharing. :)
little2blurry2blue chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Oh this was pretty cute :)

Loved it. Favourite part was :

"Her laugh was soft and sweet like her. I'd jump a million times just to hear it again."

I need more fluff like this :D
Seddie lover 2000 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
You stink! Why would anyone write about creddie! gross! I am sticking with seddie!
ItWasByMe97 chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
awww... i love the story... i also like the fluff in there... creddie is not well loved and i'm so glad that there are still authors out there who make stories of creddie and i mean good stories of creddie... keep up with the good work...
Klaine-Rulz chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
This is such a well writen story! it's sweet and fun to read! I loved it!
bunny banii chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Aw that's cute D
KeyLimePie14 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Aw. :D Freddie is such a sweetie pie. Haha.
xtremesweetness chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
This is really good! Hope you'll make more stories like this!
hahahehe chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
excellent story I only recently started watching icarly and although obviously the scene will never happen (I'm a creddie fan but people for some reason have a lets put the bully and victim together problem so if he ends up with anyone in the show it will probably be sam)

but besides that you kept them very much in character imo
tacomalfoy chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
oh my God...so nice story indeed...i love that pairing...thanks for writing it ..please keepthem coming...you are great at it...congratulations straight from mexico...

taco malfoy OUT!