Reviews for New Love
ANGiiEbaby chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
You should definitely add more chapters, SOON! I love this. I don't often get sucked in to new stories, but you pulled me in! I'll be waiting for more, maybe not patiently! ;)
Guest chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
where's the rest? So unfair...
beMMADfabulous chapter 3 . 4/20/2011
Oh wow, good stuff! Poor Monica, though! I really can't wait to see what kind of assignment they'll be doing together next. This is definitely intriguing. Thanks so much for this new chapter, and please update very soon!
Kimbre chapter 3 . 4/18/2011
Excellent chapter! Love them together and even love the romantic tension! More soon please?
Kimbre chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
This is a great day! New fanfic for me to read here on the TBAA board! You are re-writing this episode the way it should have been to begin with! Great start and looking forward to more!
beMMADfabulous chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
Oh man, I love this story SO much! This is definitely how the episode should have been! (For the record, I refuse to watch this episode anymore. Yeah, I'm weird like that.) You wrote this so well. I love how patient Andrew is being. Please do update VERY soon. I'm truly looking forward to it.
Elisa Cristine De La Torre chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
I enjoyed that one!

More Please!

Elisa
beMMADfabulous chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
I saw this episode not too long ago, and I'm glad that I'm not the only one who seemed to think that Monica's "husband" should've been Andrew! Very sweet. This was an excellent story.
FawkesKerrin chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Oh please update this beautiful story :-)

I love it.
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
I really enjoyed this! Is ther going to be more?
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
This Is REALLY Tempting for Monica Well written Poor ANgel girl
LucyofJAG chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Hi! I like this chapter very much! I think it will develop into a great story so please don't take too long to post again! YOu write very well!
angelgirlonline chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
hey u! welcome! i really enjoy this story why they didnt make andrew be there? i love it already pls post more soon!
Deyse chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
AW! New story and lovely start! :)

Be welcome and you have a new reader here!:)

I loved your version of this episode a lot more than the original one! Andrew is certainly the one to be there! Please tell me you'll write more of it? I'll be anxiously waiting for it!
Kimbre chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Oh! I loved this! Will there be more?

I had the same thoughts when I saw "Netherlands" too and was very disappointed that the "husband" was not Andrew!