Reviews for Not That There's Anything Wrong With That
ACComptonHeaven chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
... hahaha im sorry but now i really need to have a yaoi session with Tai Lung and Dalang! Please! Can you make a yaoi session with these two? or can I maybe borrow a couple characters to make my own? Ill make sure to give you credit for the owning of the characters! PLEASE! um... and thank you! _ soooo amazing!
Bowtie Lion chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
I've read this over and over. I never get tired of reading it. It's so funny watching the macho act and then give it up for an arousing desplay of women making out with each other. This is a brilliant piece of work.
Heir-to-the-throne chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
wow,, good story. and i thought the phoenix warrior thing ewas totally original in my story... that's it, i need to do WAY more research... anyway awesome story! i hope you didn't copyright the phoenix warrior!
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
A great story. Very good.
nievelion chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
ROTFLMFAO!

*wipes away tears of mirth* Oh Luna...thank you...thank you so much...you just made my night!

Who cares if this is a PWP...the whole situation is so hilarious, so rife with possibilities, that it just begged to be written. Of course, typical straight males that they are, Dalang and Tai Lung had to drool over female-on-female action-and how did I know Tai Lung would make a comment about some masculine action 'putting hair on your chest'? The fervent denial of being gay, the setting of ground rules, the nature of the kiss, and how they actually got into it seemingly against their will...all pitch perfect.

And what Tigress and Mei did to them WAS pure evil. And very much deserved! Even so, and despite the fact the snow leopard and tiger were so hot to see it, I can't help laughing a bit smugly at the payback the girls got. Maybe because it led to those...interesting revelations about their sex lives. (You just couldn't resist playing the "Master Tigress" card, could you? :P) Spanking...straps...my you have a fertile imagination. ;) (And now you're just fueling mine, hehe...)

Perhaps it's just the cruel streak in me, but I like to think it was Tai Lung who moaned. ;) And even if they did it just for the sake of seeing their wives together, I still really loved the fact they found out, secretly, that it wasn't that bad, and actually rather good. Wonder what Shifu and Auntie Wu would have thought if they'd seen! And if Sonam had been there, Tai Lung would have died of shame. ;)

Anyway...in closing, thanks for giving me some wonderful, delicious images to dream about. ;) Accomplished slash writer that you are, you knew exactly what at least some of us were thinking and wanting. Congrats! *dashes off to fanboy and drool*
Thanatos chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Dalang and Tai Lung suddenly making out, out of nowhere was just priceless. I have no idea how on earth did they end up liking that. Then again, I'm not complaining either. Better yet, I'm imagining how great it is to see Mei and Tigress making out together in FRONT of Dalang and Tai Lung. Oh, what I wouldn't give to be in their shoes right now, admiring how hot is the scene. It's already hot seeing (or rather, reading) Dalang and Tai Lung making out together. XD. And it's even kinkier that Mei and Tigress have thier debts to be paid.

Su Lin and Po was a laugh when they ackwardly scurried off away from them. I bet Su wouldn't want to be in their shoes at all. First of all, who's idea WAS it to play spin the bottle! I'm sure all of em' agreed with it, despite what the circumstances are.

Oh, love you for opening your anonymous review just for me. Your the best! Thanks alot! Cookies! Oh, wait, chocolate cakes are nice at this point on. XD.
wolf guardian of light chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
/Bursts out laughing, then rams fist in mouth/

Oh this is priceless... Simply priceless!

I have to learn the backstory to fully understand, but I get the humour easily enough! You have aweseome talant my friend!
Peter the Muggle chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
God, and I thought I was a perv XD Not that there's anything wrong with that, of course ;) I had to bite my cheek not to laugh out loud in the computer shop. Very nice work :D
FalconMage chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Holy Crap! I was laughing all the way from the start till the end and screamed at what they had done. Lucky for me no one's home to hear my lunatic screams of joy and laughter, not to mention a sadistic cry for help cause of gut spewing out of my stomach. Lol! This was priceless! I can imagine pretty well about those two making out w
corset-rebellion-follower chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Oh, Luna Goldsun, what would the fanfiction world do without you? This was HILARIOUS! I loved The Present, and seeing oneshots like this and shuffles for these characters makes me so happy! You should pitch this to the DreamWorks people. (They might have a few problems about the sex, but that's their deal)

KEEP WRITING FOREVER!