Reviews for Little Red Riding HowIsThatPossible od
alice-in-wonderland-22 chapter 1 . 3/28
There's a version of Little Red Riding Hood where the wolf tricks Red into eating poor Granny
Codename Jellybean chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
o.o
I just realized how dark fairytales are
Finwitch1 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Mm... you know, it would make much more sense if the grandmother was a werewolf. That would explain why she lived in the woods (trying to stay away from people). The actual story would be Red's mom telling Red not to go, but she did anyway because she loved her gran and had a fight with her mother.

And the counter-point to obedience:
Ella the Enchanted. (she lived like Cinderella, pretty much. She has a fairy visit upon her birth, and grant her the gift/curse of obedience.) Her parents did NOT want it. That one goes to show the trouble obedience can get you into... (meaning Ella obeys EVERYONE IN EVERYTHING). Not so sure if that counts as a classic Fairy Tale, but oh well.
HybridsRose chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
xD This chapter was so funny!
Icepen chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
good on Hermione! Get Revenge on the sexist boy!
MidnightReadingAddict chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
These guys make my stomach hurt from laughing so hard and everyone thinks I'm insane for laughing at the computer screen...
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I need to ration these tales and not gobble them all up in one day, as the wolf did Little Red and her Gran.
wingswordsandmetaphors chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Wow. I caught some of the weirdness of fairy tales myself, but you've got all this symbolism that never even occured to me.
MissCHSparkles chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
I m really enjoying these stories, it's nice hearing how the trio view the fairy tales. In the versions I've read of the girl getting eaten, it's after she's climbed into bed with her 'grandmother', no doubt to help her keep warm.

But I've actually heard of a completely different version and this is no joke. The wolf is a werewolf who eats granny and then lies in wait for Riding hood who's a teenage. But she tricks him by doing a strip tease making the wolf desperate with longing before saying she needs to pee. He can't move by this point and begs her to do it in the bed but she just runs off.

I'm not kidding, I found this in a book of obscure knowledge.
SJlikeslists chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
I laughed so hard at this one.

The commentary that they keep running is wonderful.
badformeti chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
"I had a moment of thinking of naked Auntie Muriel," Ron said, shuddering. "Okay, so the wolf has decided to take a nap."

Oh god! clutching my sides over here!
Eponymy91 chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Hahahhahaha! Evil Hermione! And Cindy Crawford was at her peak in those days, so it makes total sense too! Fantastic! :D

I'm getting tired of basically repeating the same review :P But okay, random I-loved: I loved the scream of fiendish laughter that made both boys jump. :D It was awesome.
Pelahnar chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Ron mentioned Helen Keller and Hermione didn't even notice? Or is she famous even in the wizarding world? Perhaps she was a witch? Still, I'd have thought Hermione would've been impressed with Ron's knowlegdablity on the subject of blind and deaf girl's.

Cool story, though my favorite version of Little Red Riding Hood is that one movie that's based on it. Don't remember what it's called...just plain 'Red', maybe? Whatever, I don't think anyone dies or gets cut open in it - you have to admit, that's kind of gross.
ninjatudelongitude chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
These are brilliant!
J Storm chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
“Oh, we almost all wind up in therapy anyway,” Hermione said with an airy wave of her hand. “Really, what’s the difference if it’s from having to deal with Mum and Dad’s middle crisis or creepy children’s stories that involve cannibalistic undertones?"

Epic, that was just epic. I have read so many different versions of the fairy tales. From the children ones to the original, they are all a bit creepy. Though, in the beginning, they really were for adults, and most of the truly terrible parts got cut out way before disney got a hold of them. Thanks. I really enjoy your stories, the way you have Ron reacting is how I know I personally reacted when I discovered how the stories originally were. ]