Reviews for Something Old, Something New
MekachiKittylove chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Awwww! Kawaii! 3 Beautiful Fanfict! Absolutely beautiful, Great job! 0
pbs chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I wish more people would write Koori no Mamono no Monogatari cause it really iscute and awesome story
and blood and isuca is so bang adorable
Some Girl101 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
I'M SO HAPPY I FOUND THIS! I've been wanting to read a Koori fic centered around BloodxIshuca for a long time, because I just feel like the manga (though amazing) don't cater to the uh... extreme my mind desires XD haha. Anyway, very well written, HOT bath scene, and adorable 'marriage' premise. Would be very happy if there was more?
Imako Nomi chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Awwwww sooo cute! *cries* so amazing! The're getting married! OH!lol
Pheonix of Chain chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I would not mind a sequel; it is amazingly entertaining. I love the little bathtub scene Ishuca has the brain of a five-year-old and Blood you little pervert you.i wonder what happens if they really got married.
Imina chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Cute and well written. Have been hunting for a Koori for a long time. Am very glad that yours was the first one I've read. Hope to read more like this.
LaDyViL chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
The scene where Ishuca tells Blood to take a bath together reminds me of the time Blood asked Ishuca to show him how he heals wounds. I definitely see those little horns and tail.

The bathroom scene was definitely the cause of my major nosebleed. That's supposed to be AFTER the wedding, Blood. But who's complaining. Not me. XD