Reviews for Torture Sessions
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
Interesting thought, Keller being afraid that his attraction was due to her similarities...
Blencathra chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Oh wow. This is wonderful. I'm trying to catch up with fics that I've missed. I want to yell at her to jump over the precipice. :)
MellowYellow1234 chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
yea, I'm going to go with everyone else "to be the sole focus of all that, that reckless aggression" yea I have had those thoughts. This was short but Great..it was dead on! Please write more. We need all the Ronon/Jenn fics we can get
rhaddict chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Wow, that was good. "to be the sole focus of all that, that reckless aggression" -Whoa, yeah. You have a beautiful way of describing details and emotions. I loved that Jen realized that she had been gifted with a rare glimpse of Ronon being talkative. And that he was talkative about his past and the woman he lost- which he keeps from everyone. Beautifully done.

I remember reading your Wolf Lake fics, not sure if I had signed in here yet to be able to leave reviews, but I really liked those fics too. :)
Miss Pookamonga chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
I love the intensity you put into this although it was so short. You captured Jen and Ronon perfectly, and I can just imagine her thinking all those things secretly. Great job!

Luv,

Miss Pookamonga ;-P
LiasonFan2 chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
I like it a lot you have to continue!
Nika Dixon chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
"to be the sole focus of all that, that reckless aggression." - who that line alone gave me goosebumps. The rest made me all hot and bothered... :P Loved it!
Gwenfrewi72 chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Nice and steamy. I like it, and that's just Jennifer thinking about it. LOL
TheWelcomeStranger chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Really nicely done. Well written, honest, particularly "Anything that happened between them would be intense; it would never be casual" and "A man whose attraction for her may only be because of her similarities to his lost love" which, is what I've always picked up from the show.
insertwickedpennamehere chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
dude. so much better than doing homework. lol. very nice job. :) Can't wait for more from you.