Reviews for Zillion Million Reasons Why
Voice Number Seven chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
AW! Was the goal here tears? you nearly got them from me. It's cute and sweet and seriously... i feel sorry for Melody. and in a way, I almost feel like I can agree. Thanks for putting this story out there
Tri17 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
I loved this story. I never cared too much about Melody, or for that matter Melody and Tori's relationship. I always focused more on Tori (because I love her to death :D) but this fic was just so beautiful, I loved it. I really got a new respect for Melody.

And though I didn't like that Raguna stood Tori up (I love Tori and Raguna together. :D) it made the fiction absolutely beautiful. Well done.
Brandersnatch chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Unfortunately, I'VE never played Rune Factory. I don't have the system that's needed to play it or whatever. It was the PSP, right?

Anyways, despite me not knowing a thing about this game I decided to read it anyways since with your stories, I don't have to know the characters to get a good feel of what's going on and the relationships and such. I love this oneshot, it's just so.. aww. XD Anyways, I'm sure you already know but I'll say it anyways- GOOD JOB AND I'LL BE WAITING FOR ANOTHER UPDATE! ;D
sugarapplesweet chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Aw, this really does make me love these two wonderful girls.

I really feel like you wrote their characters beautifully, and I felt as though I was seriously reading Melody's thoughts.

And the ending didn't feel pathetic at all, but now I have a strong dislike for Raguna... although he did manage to make Melody's day if nothing else.

Peace and Love
HmGirly chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Admittedly, when I saw the summary, I thought it was yuri - and had to wonder, because I know that's not your favourite thing to write. So heck, if you could write it, I could read it.

THEN I realised it was a friendship fic, and such a gorgeous one at that. I don't know how many times I've told you that I hate you, but once again, I HATE YOU. It's just not fair that you can write anything and everything under the sun.

I've never played Magical Melody, so I can't tell you if the characters were in character, but I'm sure they were. 'Cause you're awesome like that.

Great job! xx
Thoughtless7 chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
AWW I LOOVE YOU. *sniffles* This was so CUTE! Oh god, aww it's so true about how real friends are there for you, and it's just so cute and done well and bittersweet sad and aw...I love it.

WORTH THE WAIT. :DD Got your PM and I squealed. X3 Then I squealed "Aww, Melody!" as I read this and aww, if you had a nickel for every time I said aww you'd be rich. Is why I'm a terrible reviewer, really. _;;

ANYWAYS. I LOVED it! Just gonna throw it out there, if you have ANY requests, I am your slave. :33 Loved it!