Reviews for reading tea leaves
so cute :)
zar33n chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Awww I liked shikamaru here, and ino was quite silent but I liked her thought process. Lovely little ficlet!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
that was wonderful. i love reading your shikaino fics, you write them so well! ino was a little too quiet but that's okay because when shikamaru the beautiful woke up she was back in character. loved the adjectives you used, loved the shikaino. :)
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Cuteeee!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Oh hey Ino called shikamaru beautiful. Haha guess that makes two beautiful people and a great about a great pair :). Super cute!
Blue Aidelle chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I love u Shikaaa!
SI5EVA chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
She called Shikamaru "beautiful"~ Awh, that just made me squeal like mad. 8D; I love the way you described everything; from the "swath of blue silk" to "distant futures". It sounded so illusive and compelling. O.o

Ino was strangely quite, yes, but you still maintained her individual personality. Shikamaru was sleeping throughout most of the story, which means you definitely kept him in character. XD But the way you described him getting out of slumber was very impressive and accurate. :)

Awesome job. ;D
MyUsedRomance chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
they are so beautiful together. gahh. lovely!
Naiya-Hime chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Ino was oddly quiet.

But, wow, once again amazing.

Love it.

-N
vikkaayBYAH chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Hehe. '(Except just there.)'

Your writing makes me day :) It's fluffy and nice, and it flows together so nicely that it should be made into a law that all fanfics had this kind of.. eh, what's the word? Amazingness..?

IDK. I'm fangirling again. Off to read your other new stories! .
anthropomorphychan chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Aww ... gosh, that was sweet. It's nice to see Ino quiet once in a while ... I bet Shika appreciates that, ne?
WittyFlower chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Really lovely. Calm and peaceful ahd oh-so-relaxingly sweet. Very good!
shadows and flowers chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Shikaino is my favorite couple and this is a cute story. Keep on making stories like this
Flotation Device chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Beautiful. Short, descriptive, fitting.

I liked Ino's quietness.

Good job, love.
pilkul chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
that was awesome! very nicely written.. it was perfect... being thatthe music i was listening to was so perfectly matched! XD i was just listening to the hana kimi (jpese version cause its so much better) OST ~! XDD

and yea.. ino was quiet but i can somehow imagine that she is a person like that in private~! XD

~byby~yu