Reviews for Devotion
Le Confidant chapter 26 . 10/23
I'm glad Winry is considering things, and I'm also glad Paninya is keeping her company. I hope Izumi sends that she-devil flying back to Central.
You have a way of making these two characters so tangible it feels as if I could reach out and touch them they're so real. I will be anxiously awaiting the next chapter.
nicolepalmer chapter 26 . 10/18
so happy you came back! :) looking forwards to reach more chapters!
coffeelovingfangirl chapter 26 . 10/18
I screamed when I saw that you updated; and I've gotta say just the way Josephine thinks makes my skin crawl; Winry quick get back to Ed so you can protect him!

I hope you update pressure
nicolepalmer chapter 3 . 10/5
Its going to be almost a year since you last updated D: im very sad! :3 hopefully a new chapter will pop up sometime! hehe take care!
The god Falter chapter 25 . 9/25
So far i love what your doing in this story, how ever my biggest concern is it dead...? It has been a very long time since I have found a really good fma story such as this one, your writing really is good, i think i have seen one maybe two grammar mistakes or spelling. I like how you made thi ngs play out surounding Alphonses death, the only thing i would like is for ed to lash out and yell at winry about how she hurt him even more, because im an ass and like to see my opt suffer then be happy and sprinkle in a bit more suffering... pleasr let me know if its still alive...

ellamariexx chapter 25 . 8/25
Please tell me a new chapter is on its way...actually I wouldn't mind a few new chapters. You're an incredible author and I love that through your stories it feels like FMA is still going. If you don't believe me the countless other reviews echo my same sentiments :)
Nicole chapter 25 . 6/28
I'm waiting patiently for the next chapter! :) i love this story!
KorraPanera chapter 25 . 5/26
This is really good! The writing is phenomenal, and the story is so heart wrenching. You need to continue! This story needs an ending. It's been a few years since you've updated, but I hope you do so again soon. You're a talented writer. Please, continue.
Ash N Brock chapter 25 . 1/30
This is a great, touching and well-written story. I like how you aren't rushing Ed's detoxing, the description of the detox, Ed's despair, how you incorporate all the different characters, and the new ones, and make it seamless. I particularly like your take on the Roy/Ed interaction, it's refreshing and rather in character. :) Looking forward to the next installment, and hoping it's soon!
Celtika82 chapter 25 . 12/29/2015
What a sad, intriguing, well written, awesome story. I think you are portraying broken addiction very well. It's hard to read about a shattered Ed. But you've done it in such an addicting way.
Rumia35 chapter 25 . 10/20/2015
All I can think is, awhhh Edward! :( I just want to hug him!
Le Confidant chapter 25 . 10/12/2015
I'm glad that Ed decided to stop running although this might change again (you like to keep us at the edge of our seats). The fool needs manacles, don't care if he's injured XD

And that narcissistic psychopath needs to back off. I pity the other OC who's dealing with her now. She's a man-eater.

Great update! I can't wait for the next one.

TheHaloFreak chapter 25 . 10/11/2015
It was super funny because the day this chapter was posted I had been telling my sister about how much I love it and how happy I get when it updates and then I checked my email and bam! An update!
Josie needs to stop being like she is and move on. Ed needs to stop being a druggy loser who makes things harder for himself and Winry needs to realize she still loves Ed so they can get together and be sad about poor Al.
A. T. Manotas chapter 25 . 10/6/2015
wuuuuu continuación! :) me encanta tu historia a pesar de que no eh dejado comentarios XD continua! y perdón por el idioma