Reviews for Devotion
9Dom13 chapter 24 . 5/10
Was happy like always when this popped in my alerts! Can't wait for more you've got me more hooked than I was before!
TheHaloFreak chapter 24 . 5/7
So happy this updated! This is one of my favorite stories. Sometimes, though, it makes me totally sad. I mean Al's dead and Ed's a druggy and all this terrible stuff is going on :( I just want Ed to get better and I want him and Winry to get together and kiss and sometimes be sad about Al but have a baby and name it Al.
Pitt is still awesome and much loved by me. I really wish he was in more stories. I kinda get the feeling not many people have read the novels for Fullmetal though.
Update soon!
Stickman6969 chapter 24 . 5/7
One of my favourite stories. What I like most about this story is the time you're taking with it (not the update time that can always be quicker, but who am I to complain) in terms of the plot you're really taking the time with whats going on with ed. Between his drug addiction, abusive relationship, partial recovery before another crash; you've done something with an fanfic which a majority of others fail to do and something i have been waiting a long time for. What I'm referring to is that you're sticking with the problems and struggles that you established in the beginning of your story. You're not just skating over it or having it resolved in 2 or 3 chapters, you're investing the time to go in deep with what's happening and that's what makes this story so good. A largs part of me doesn't want Ed to get better.

Anyways, theres my two cents. Keep it up, can't wait for the next one!

-Stickman6969
c.mary.c chapter 24 . 5/6
Great chapter! I wish it was longer only because of how much I enjoy this story and can't wait to see what happens next. I love seeing Ed and Winry slowly becoming closer, keep up the great work!
carmen chapter 24 . 5/5
omg my heart! I'm so happy to see that Ed is slowly accepting their help & that his relationship with Winry is improving. I always get so excited when this story updates thank you!
Atolie chapter 3 . 4/28
gawww, the wait is killing me! :)
seikkyokuka chapter 23 . 3/27
Awesome haha. Dies for Izumi.
9Dom13 chapter 23 . 3/18
FINALLY! :D I've literally been waiting FOEVA!. Big smile on my face when I saw this in the story Alerts, loved the chapter can't wait for more!
c.mary.c chapter 23 . 3/13
So thrilled to see you updated! I've really been enjoying this story and the incredible grit your writing possesses. It's very realistic for Edward's character in this fic to be so disgruntled and curmudgeonly after all he's been through. I must admit though that I'm waiting with bated breath for him to man up and realize what Winry and everyone is doing for him. I'm also really hoping to see significant sparks fly between him and Winry. Please update soon!
TheHaloFreak chapter 23 . 3/10
Hoorah! An update! I was just thinking about this story too! Turns out I forgot most of what was happening and it took me pretty much all chapter to get my bearings _
I still love Pitt, I still love this story, I still want Ed to get better and then make out with Winry ;)
Please update soon!
Rumia35 chapter 23 . 3/10
I can't believe you updated! That was a nice surprise. Anyways, I really hope Josie just goes away, she's such a leech! I also hope Ed and Winry can at least be... Idk... A little less awkward perhaps? I can't find the right words to describe them. Ed's so broken and Winry is too, just a little less than him but D: !
I've waited song long for this! Thanks for updaing. Great story!
MORE! I love this story! ️
c.mary.c chapter 22 . 1/2
I love the way you write, you are easily one of the best writers on this site and I really hope you continue this story soon. I love the unabashed realness that you bring to your stories. It makes all the angst much more believe. More relatable. I've really enjoyed this story, please update soon!
rouxbelle88 chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
I absolutely love this story. Every time I read it, it breaks my heart again and I just want to cry. I've never had that happen with a fan fiction. Please continue this story!