Reviews for Love Beat
Beauty's Black7 chapter 10 . 12/30/2014
Found this fic enjoying it plz finish
The Patchwork Rabbit chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
The irony of Kyoko's mother meet her husband while filming Tsukigomori and how Kyoko fell in love with Ren when they were filming Dark Moon. Hahahaha! Love this. :) One of my favorite authors! lol!
kimberly.bourne.73 chapter 10 . 5/7/2013
Please update
Read it a couple of times but you still haven't update it yet
PinkyRocks chapter 5 . 2/1/2013
Isnn't there a 4 year difference between Ren and Kyoko? In this story, there's only 3 (2 years 9 months).
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 10 . 8/22/2011
I think you are my favorite Sip Beat! author, really. And I am amazingly curious as to how this all pans out. Kyoko owns LME! xD I'm so excited, I can't wait till the next chapter.

YYWKMN.
rjifblue chapter 10 . 10/16/2010
that's all? hurry up and UPDATE soon
rjifblue chapter 8 . 10/16/2010
woah, what's that? so you mean ren's love to kyoko was formed eversince? gosh!
rjifblue chapter 2 . 10/16/2010
hiroki? that name again? i often bumped to that name, honest! is it really popular?
rjifblue chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
what? actor? singer? her father?...speechless...
Suezanne chapter 10 . 7/2/2009
. I LOVE THIS . I can't wait for this to be updated so with all this coming to ligh does this mean when Kyoko and Ren get together they'll own more the half of LME aka the ME part?
Suezanne chapter 8 . 7/2/2009
yup the Red Ribbon Legend . one of my faves says soul mates are connected through red ribbons I once saw a movie where a girl went to a witch so she could find her true love (they already knew each other but he'd been kidnapped) and the witch made the string visible so if he was indeed her true love she could find him *off in Lala Land* I wish I remembered the title to that movie I know it's animated *walks off mumbling about said movie
Saamon-sama chapter 10 . 5/31/2009
actually, it's not Lory's Magnificent Emporium, it's: Lory's Majestic Entertainment. XD

nice chapter with the names.
momoirousagichan chapter 10 . 5/29/2009
lory's magnificent emporium? LOL... sounds like an outlet or a warehouse store XD if i remember correctly, it's lory's majestic entertainment.

i wished your stories were a little longer. i like it a lot. but to be honest, one small revelation after one small revelation on each chapter gets kinda frustrating (and from my perspective, dragging) - which is why i wish the chapters were longer so they can cover more ground. then again, i'm very used to long chapters. i'm glad i got to read the first 10 chapters in one seating. but my problem now is that i'm left hanging and hoping that you'll update soon.
KayKit chapter 10 . 5/29/2009
LOVE IT :)
White Alchemist Taya chapter 10 . 5/29/2009
That's surprising that Kyoko would own a third of LME...