Reviews for Battlestar Macross
Good short story.
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Good intro
Blackholelord chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Looks good, it should be a unique story to read.
Dutch reader chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I kinda like the start of this story and would have liked to have seen it continued. Although I admit it wouldn't be a long story I'd say. It probably would be along the lines of them starting talks, do some repairs, introduce the cylons to the infamous 'missile massacre' and have a macross fleet join them and scaring the shit out of the colonials because of it.:-)

You've got my vote for continuing.

Although it's true that the start is like a list but it just gives a quick rundown of the history on the things happening to the major players.
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
I love it, my problem with macross is that nothing on the big ship works, one shot of the canon if it works at all is enough to crash the ship, it constantly folds in the wrong space, the humans honestly would have done better to give this crappy tech to the owners and help them take it away.
Puidwen chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
it amused me
Wolfman chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
When Adama finds out that the Macross-type ship is a hard-luck ship, he's probably gonna scream...
Lord Sia chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Heh, please update. Like what I see so far.
Agent-G chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
I just couldn't get into this, it's just nothing but a huge data dump of info with nothing behind it. It's just too dry a read plus I don't like all these new OCs showing up, it just overly complicates things and makes it harder to understand. Hell I was lost on what was going on through this.

You need more background, more inner thoughts of the characters, space it out some I mean you just cram everything into the first chapter, never do that. You need to take your time and expand the characters and story in a decent pace, not just rush through it all.

You suddenly go into several different scenes in like a minute, that gets very confussing and disorienting. It's like watching one of those fight scenes where the camera is too close and cuts all the time so you can't get a clear picutre of what's going on.

Plus I would have liked more canon characters and not all these damn OCs clouding up the story. I could care less about them as I didn't look this story up to read about them. I wish you had put up a warning that the story contains a load of OCs just to give people a heads up on what to expect.
MageMan1842 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
this feels more like an info dump then a story. space it out a lot of people know some of each in a cross over, that's why they read it. so you don't need to explain every detail. also try to describe what things look like, like the people, the type of expression that is on their face, the bridge, hanger deck(s) ect.

don't forget the internal dialog (what are they thinking).
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Nice.
Avtar Angel chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Nice is there more comming?
BIGGZ1344 chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
“This is Brooklyn Yards Actual to Galactica Actual, by no means is this our space, we’re, quite frankly lost ourselves… again,”

“Brooklyn Yards Actual, what do you mean by again?”

This one is definitely a keeper, and I'd really love to see the toasters reaction to a Macross Class ship and tactics.

here's waiting for the next chapter!
sherly nome chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
plz update pretty please.
ReddyRedWolf chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Interesting in your story there several non-NUN alliances.

Basara met the Mardook? I can see the emulators getting Decultured like Chlore.