Reviews for Tokens of his Appreciation
This is so funny but totally realistic at the same time!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
hahhahahahaaaaa love it! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
hahaha love it! so ronon :D
Blurring Fandoms chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Highlarious. Pronounce like it sounds! Well done.
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
this is ADORABLE! definately seems like something ronon would do and jen and ronon are so cute
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
That was great. Seems like just the sort of thing a man like Ronon would do as a caring gesture. Make sure the person he cared about was able to protect herself if need be. He may not have asked first but it shows a lot of respect that he enabled her to arm herself rather than try to be there all the time.

Loved the bits about how distractingly hot he
hifield chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
So funny. Loved the switchblades in the field kits. Very good story.
aradiaeva chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
absolutely loved it.. I can so picture Ronon hiding weapons all over for Jen's safety...laughed when she was giving him a dresing down..well done
Dragowolf chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
OH now this was so cute! Ronon does have very interesting ways of showing his affection! Very funny! Love it! And very cute! I was chuckling a good deal of the time. And I think I'm going to read it agian!
Blencathra chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Great fic. I love the idea of Ronon hiding stuff all over the place. And the idea of a sweaty Ronon who had been working out would certainly have befuddled my brain. :)
Jessica Faith chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
I love it!
MellowYellow1234 chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
LOL! Ronon is so sweet :) That last paragraph had me laughing so hard.. Jenn watching his ass and John's question about the switchblade..perfect!
rhaddict chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
That was awesome. After the "This is the infirmary not the armory" in 'Quarantine', this so seems like something that Ronon would do so Jen was safe and there were weapons in the infirmary if something happened. Loved his concession of training twice a week now. Lovely. Who wouldn't want more time with Ronon all to yourself. :) Very good fic.
Anne Rose chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
BWahahahahaha! even though I prefer keller/mckay. ;-)
LiasonFan2 chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
LMAO! I loved this chapter please tell me you have more to this!