Reviews for Sunrise
TheDarkKunoichi chapter 1 . 11/23
Greatest damn Chichiri/Miaka fanfic I've ever read! I almost melted into a puddle when they kissed. Miaka's one lucky girl! I've always liked Chichiri/Miaka fanfics but the ones I find are usually bad or has no feeling. This? You described it very well. The writing is good, the way you describe their surroundings and their thoughts, and their occasional teasing are so spot on and in character that I really imagined the whole thing! Love this, great fic! :")
SilentHopeX3 chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
aw. cute story! -
Latnixa Tisballex chapter 1 . 4/8/2008

Phew. Now that that's out of my system, I can review.

Even though I was jealous of Miaka throughout the whole thing, I LOVE it! Wonderful fic! Thanks for writing!

CutieSaiyajin chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
That was a truly wonderful story! It gave me that warm and fluffy feeling, especially at the end. . Well done.
j chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
wow. this is cute...never expected that there would be a chichiri/miaka fic...but i like it
Ansana chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
I read a few of your reviews, and i utterly agree with everything that they said. This is charming, adorable, well thought out, and very visual! Another thing i agree with, is that this is probably one of the best Miaka/Chichiri fictions i have ever read! (.~ and i've quite a lot!)
So sweet!
~*~ Nevheera ô¿ô
StickyRice chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
Wow, this was impressive. The best Miaka/Chichiri fic I've read so far. The description and detail in this story was wonderful. So wonderful I could clearly see every minute of it. Very philosophical too. I hope that you'll do more like it in the future.
creepysaxgirl13 chapter 1 . 3/29/2003
oh goodness, i read this once like a year ago then i suddenly thought of it today and spend hours looking through all the fy stories on and finally found it! whoo, i love this story, it's like my favorite! whoo! :D

Sarryn chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
This ficcie is very good. I like it a lot.
Crissy chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
Aaaawwwwww! Kawaii!

Chichiri and Miaka forever!
indigoru chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
so good! *snifflesniffle* *too overcome with emotion to type any more*
indigoru chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
so good! *snifflesniffle* *too overcome with emotion to type any more*
Dark Phoenix chapter 1 . 4/2/2002
Anonymity chapter 1 . 3/21/2002
sugoi...::wide eyed look of appreciation:: i'm new to the 'fushugi yugi fanfiction world' so this is the VERY FIRST chichiri/miaka fic that i've read that hasn't been screwed, torn and trampled in rewriting, so ARIGATO GOZAIMASU for putting up the one coupling i've been trying to find~!
Ami not signed in chapter 1 . 2/23/2002
Waaiii! This was so kawaii! - I loved this! I'd like to hear the history behind this AU, though. Do you think after you finished a few of your other ongoing stories, you could write that? *Big puppy dog eyes* Onegai~? *-*