Reviews for Chocolate Newsbunnies
CES5410 chapter 21 . 12/17/2008
All I wanna do now is go give Spot a hug and tell him everything will be ok! You do a great job with him, very nice :-)
gergerlovesyou chapter 21 . 12/17/2008
Aw Poor poor Spotty. He is all alone ain't he? Poor guy...Sad but great! You write Spot pretty well! Can't wait for the next drabble! I'm working on the next chappie for New York City Dreams, its gonna be a Snitch one. I don't think I'm gonna get it up for a couple of weeks though cuz I'se going on vacation. Can't wait for next chappie of Heartbeat either! Keep up the great work!

EtoileBrillant chapter 21 . 12/17/2008
It's weird to think of him as lonely. There's a lot of truth to that, but it's strange all the same. You are always one step ahead of the rest of us. :-)
Bumlets girl chapter 21 . 12/17/2008
poor Spot... I'ld be his friend!
Laelyn24 chapter 21 . 12/17/2008
Awe, poor Spot! I could definitely see this being something he thinks about! Nice job! :)

EtoileBrillant chapter 20 . 12/14/2008
I cannot believe I am reviewing thislate at night. It wouldn't be bad except I have an 8:30 exam! Anyway, I can definitely see these two "disturbing the peace" together. They are such a scary team. Clever and mischievous is not a good combination for the rest of us! Bien fait, comme toujours.
Laelyn24 chapter 20 . 12/14/2008
LOVE! A really cute idea, and I love that they were put in jail for 'singing and dancing in the street'! It was very fitting!

I have to say, that I too have had a fair number of ideas come to me while in the shower! Haha! So, you're comment about that made me chuckle.

Anyway, well done!

gergerlovesyou chapter 20 . 12/14/2008
Aw, one of your cutest yet! That was adorable! Keep up the great work Adren!1

Bumlets girl chapter 20 . 12/14/2008
I've gotten that chain letter! This reminds me of me and my best friend. We haven't gone to jail. yet...
Bumlets girl chapter 19 . 12/12/2008
Fun! Poor poor Skittery.
CES5410 chapter 19 . 12/10/2008
Ah Skittles, what a wonderful way to end the day! O love these two together so much. I loved the blow groceries bit, I've never heard that before. Loved the ending by the way, made me chuckle :-)Haha I think Blink is begining to wear poor Skittery down...
Laelyn24 chapter 19 . 12/10/2008
You have impeccable timing my friend! Just when I was having a minor life crisis a little newsbunny hopped out of my inbox! It made things so much brighter, because it was a Skittles one! And a darling one at that!

I love that Skittery smiled at the end! He really loves his little pal Blink, deep down inside, doesn't he?

"blow my groceries" I'm going to have to use that one! I love it!

Bloody brill (um, brilliant), my dear! ;)

Ta!

CES5410 chapter 18 . 12/9/2008
That was a nice one. No one ever treats Sarah well, so it was nice to not see her bashed. I liked how she sees Jack's leaving as affecting everyone, not just her. A nice insight into her mind. Nicely done!
Laelyn24 chapter 18 . 12/9/2008
Ugh, you actually put Sarah in a good light! You are so not a newsies fan! ;P Just kidding.

This was a really nice little drabble about Sarah, really good insight into the Jacobs family, and what she was thinking as Jack left, very believeable too.

Nicely done!

gergerlovesyou chapter 18 . 12/9/2008
Aw that was sweet. I really liked it alot. Nicely done! Keep up the good work! Hm a Spot drabble...interesting! Can't wait to read it!

87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »