Reviews for Path of Thorns
Cla.V chapter 4 . 5h
Please, don't end it like that :(
I've been a big fan of stories for some years now - I love how you manage to keep them in-character even in the mostra weird situations - but this one particularly made me sit on the of my metaphorical chair. You're too good.
If there's any plano of continuing this story, please let me know :)
CharmingLove chapter 4 . 9/19
Ravyn sama Im ur absolute fan of urs. I have come to love almost all of ur stories of Rurouni kenshin. Thank u so much for these amazing stories. Plez continue them. I'll be impatiently waiting for them. I'm extremely looking forward to this story. This has potential. Do ur best Ravyn sama! .
Rroxz chapter 4 . 6/19
I love all your stories that you write (sorry I don't always comment though I really should) so thank you for writing them and I hope you continue with this amazing story and all the others you write
Erin chapter 4 . 6/3
so i was just wondering when you were gonna update this fic. its been years!
AI chapter 4 . 5/12
Interesting. I see many influences here. Beauty and the Beast, Greek Minotaur, even Japanese horror like Fatal Frame. Really creepy horror atmosphere.
Kinsutenekochan chapter 4 . 4/16
Oh please dont leave it there! I want to know what happens next! T_T I really love how you have done this story! I kinda wish we had some more interaction with kenshin, but things are the way they are after all ;) I really hope you are still out there, this story hasnt been updated in six years... And you were saying there was only one or two more chapters left, please dont leave us like this... Keep it up and Thank you!
Wonderful story, will you be continuing? I would love to know how it ends! :)
DarkenedStar chapter 4 . 3/3
Nooooooooo I thought this was complete! You must finish this pleasseeeee! :(
Hey, is it too late to say that you should finish this story? Because you should. I really like the reinterpretation of the BatB story arc. With interesting, out-of-the-box magicks, as per classic Ravyn style. I'd really love to see your conclusion. I'm twenty three and I've been reading your stuff since I was sixteen. Hell, you're nearly the only fanfiction I read these days
A Midsummer chapter 4 . 10/7/2014
What, what, what, I did not suffer through traumatizing flashback of twilight (apparently 'glimmered' is a trigger word in my mind) for this. But animalistic Kenshin is hilarious. A big, affectionate and possessive cat. So cute

I don't envy Kaoru though. Lack of information because the curse is tinkered that way. And it's the rose she had planted isn't it. Love how the garden wants to please her just as Kenshin no doubt wanted. Now if only the little childhood tidbit in the first chapter would be resurrected. Always a sucker for those.
GeNieKun chapter 4 . 9/14/2014
I love this story! Are you going to finish it?! PS your one of my favorite authors on fanfiction!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/9/2014
It's been a very exciting story so far! I hope one day it is finished.
RavennaAngelline chapter 4 . 6/20/2014
I know it's been several years since you've really worked on any of your Rurouni Kenshin stories, but please, please come back to this one and the others. You're so very talented and I really like this story, I would love to know how it ends.
Bellaria chapter 4 . 4/30/2014
Ooooh, I hope you update someday soon!

I love this! Mits so well done and interesting!

natysc chapter 4 . 3/23/2014