Reviews for Path of Thorns
Dea Mariella chapter 3 . 2/5/2009
Wow m'lady - I had been waiting for your next update, and you never disappoint with the results! As much as the Kaoru and Kenshin stuff is fun, I wish her luck in figuring shit out! (I like the bit about how if she can throw gardens around, she could beat someone with a bokken - very Kaoru) Yet, even though I like K/K interaction, I found myself more caught up in Misao's encounters. I had forgotten that Saitou was head of securities for the castle until Kaoru remembered him, and that instantly set off warnings in my head! As much as Megumi would like to think herself inpenetrable however, I know Misao can get through almost anything. I'm looking forward to finding out more about this curse, from whoever figures it out first!

Dea-chan

P.S. sorry for the rambling nature of my review - too much to say!
Ladydot chapter 3 . 2/5/2009
Oh I love this so so much! i just want to gush with happiness that you updated. Can't wait for the next chapter but till then!
poems2songs chapter 3 . 2/5/2009
great update... seems that kaoru is still clueless on why tomoe is trying to kill her... and why no one is telling her anything much... lots of mystery and magic... what's next... update when you can... please and thank you...
vamp1987 chapter 3 . 2/5/2009
Nice! So not only are the inhabitance disappearing but the mansion has conpletely disappeared also. This story has taken a really interesting turn, especially if Kauro has magic that she never knew existed.
elfrowen chapter 3 . 2/5/2009
You know, when I saw that this story had been updated the very first thing I did was squeel with joy. And at the end I sighed with contentment.

You did a wonderful job.
Eternal Eyes chapter 3 . 2/4/2009
Boy I sped through this chapter, it was just so exciting! I love your stories, they always leave a lasting memory and make me want more of it! Hope you can update soon!
Shadow Girl chapter 3 . 2/4/2009
I wonder why Kenshin can't talk...? But you sure as heck won't tell us until we read it. :P Saitoh is finally here! Yeah! I can't wait to read the rest. I find all of your plots so interesting that as soon as I finish reading one chapter, I'm waiting for the next one. :)
Erroneously chapter 3 . 2/4/2009
I really, really heart Misao in this - protective and kickass. Great job ;D
animeLCgrl chapter 3 . 2/4/2009
This chapter is all heat and hotness, seriously the animalistic Kenshin is completely enticing. I really do hope that Kaoru solves the curse thing though, as much as I love the predator in Kenshin I totally love his thoughts and words. _ Misao is like always the awesomest ninja best friend that anyone can ask for.

I am curious as to who is the little girl's laughter in the wind who is definitely helping Kaoru out in the magic department. Also how did Kaoru all of a sudden get magic? Anyways those questions will only be answered with lots and lots of new chapters. Well you said this was going to be a short story so perhaps a couple new chapters, so please update.

Also one little mistake that you made, I think you forgot to delete a part of a paragraph or added an extra one:

"The sound of the main door opening caught her attention and she curled her fingers into the pages before looking up. When she did, her heart started hammering in her chest.

She wasn’t certain how long she had been thumbing through history books when the sound of the door opening and shutting caught her attention. Clenching her fingers around the spine, she turned and her heart started hammering in her chest."

Anyways a little typo I hope to read some more soon!
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 3 . 2/4/2009
Chapter 3:

Omfg that was.. omg.. Epic man. As always your stories are of course. But srsly.. wow.. Love Kenshins way to communicate- Idk if Id have the will power to do what Kaoru did! Lol. But of course its Kaoru! Loving your version of beauty and the beast- its very original although the plot is from that story. I cant wait for the next chapter ) Until then Ill read your other kickass stories!

Ari chan
Scarylady chapter 3 . 2/4/2009
Yay for more story! Reading a new chapter of this makes my day :D Hm...what *do* those super dark red roses represent?

Oh, I did spot one rather amusing error: "At his breasts was an insignia that had Misao biting back a curse." Erm, unless Saitoh has changed sex for this story, I think you mean "breast." :)
bluerelic chapter 3 . 2/4/2009
glad u updated!

your story is getting really interesting, and a bit frustrating cos I don't know what's going on, but that's the point of a story at the beginning anyways .

i hope the next chapter tells more about the curse, it's killin me! :D
XinnLajgin chapter 3 . 2/4/2009
Oh I'm going to enjoy this, things are about to get a lot more interesting.
RubieRedSlippers chapter 3 . 2/4/2009
I haven't even read this chapter yet-but I know it's going to be awesome. I'm just so psyched that it's here. I'll give you feedback in a momento once it is read.

I just read it! It was fabulous, just as I predicted it would be. Especially because it looks like there's been positive progression on the KxK front. Keep up the good work! I know you're busy, but these always make my day. )
JadeEye chapter 3 . 2/4/2009
Ack, and here I thought we would get some answers. Happy to see that the relationship between Kaoru and Kenshin is progressing. What happened in the garden, how did Kaoru fix it? I really love this fic so keep up the good work!
354 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »