Reviews for Path of Thorns
Kura-sama chapter 3 . 2/6/2009
o~ intrigue! Can't wait for more Love the Kaoru & Kenshin interactions!
Niaka1 chapter 3 . 2/5/2009
*squeals* Ooh! It's getting even more exciting! And Kaoru is starting to attempt trying to understand Kenshin. I keep getting a Beauty and the Beast vibe from it but this is more like the adult version that Disney dulled down for the kiddos. I definately like this version much better! So I wonder if Kaoru is from a mage family and she just doesn't know it yet. Or maybe she's one of those late bloomers. And Tomoe is looking for a flower...a hidden flower. And she thinks Kaoru's the one who moved it or hid it. I wonder why Tomoe immediately suspects Kaoru of being the one who hid it even though she's the only person in the mansion that has no idea what the heck's going on. Why doesn't she suspect those who are trapped in her spell and have been trapped for 300 years and want to get out? You would think they would be the prime suspects but nope, its Kaoru. Maybe it was only after Kaoru came that things started changing and so Tomoe automatically assumes that Kaoru is conscienceously doing it. Hmm...more questions...can't wait for the next chapter!
bbzachariah chapter 3 . 2/5/2009
Hey! So I saved reading this for after my horribly long logic test today...it's like having ice cream after a hard day...but without the calories and guilt! I have ALWAYS given you the pedestal for KK fics (aside from Linay for Broken Pieces and Complete Me) based on your ability to have an actual plot. There's movement in all of your fics and a steady pace. I love your fics but (I'm not trying to spaz or flame) if I don't see some substantial KK smut, I think I will just die. I feel like this chapter got too verbose. That thing you had on your LJ where you had to write different themes in 10 words were GREAT because you captured the essence within a power packed sentence (the blood mirror one was my fav). I am a huge fan, but I feel like there isn't a punch. Sorry, I didn't want to be rude (I read your post on messed up reviewers and trust me, I've been there too so I don't want to be some uptight retard). Hopefully the plot bunnies will make like bunnies and multiply...fast!
tcl7189 chapter 3 . 2/5/2009
I am really enjoying this story...like the way you mixed magic and curse thingy all together...can't wait for the next chapter...
cutepuff chapter 3 . 2/5/2009
Awesome chapter. Looking forward to reading the next.
Reignashii chapter 3 . 2/5/2009
aww man, now ima hafta wait for the next udpate to find out what happens! xD i so adore this story as much as your other ones lol. i look forward to the next one! i wonder what saito is gonna do? and whats going to happen to misao and megumi hehehe
senkoed chapter 3 . 2/5/2009
yay! update!

i like how you alternated between misao pov and kaoru's pov. the transitions are comfortable and the bits are long enough so it isn't too confusing. i think you've captured misao's grim determination very well too. and man, the tension between saitoh and megumi can be cut with a plastic knife. you ended on a really good note D
Dea Mariella chapter 3 . 2/5/2009
Wow m'lady - I had been waiting for your next update, and you never disappoint with the results! As much as the Kaoru and Kenshin stuff is fun, I wish her luck in figuring shit out! (I like the bit about how if she can throw gardens around, she could beat someone with a bokken - very Kaoru) Yet, even though I like K/K interaction, I found myself more caught up in Misao's encounters. I had forgotten that Saitou was head of securities for the castle until Kaoru remembered him, and that instantly set off warnings in my head! As much as Megumi would like to think herself inpenetrable however, I know Misao can get through almost anything. I'm looking forward to finding out more about this curse, from whoever figures it out first!

Dea-chan

P.S. sorry for the rambling nature of my review - too much to say!
Ladydot chapter 3 . 2/5/2009
Oh I love this so so much! i just want to gush with happiness that you updated. Can't wait for the next chapter but till then!
poems2songs chapter 3 . 2/5/2009
great update... seems that kaoru is still clueless on why tomoe is trying to kill her... and why no one is telling her anything much... lots of mystery and magic... what's next... update when you can... please and thank you...
vamp1987 chapter 3 . 2/5/2009
Nice! So not only are the inhabitance disappearing but the mansion has conpletely disappeared also. This story has taken a really interesting turn, especially if Kauro has magic that she never knew existed.
elfrowen chapter 3 . 2/5/2009
You know, when I saw that this story had been updated the very first thing I did was squeel with joy. And at the end I sighed with contentment.

You did a wonderful job.
Eternal Eyes chapter 3 . 2/4/2009
Boy I sped through this chapter, it was just so exciting! I love your stories, they always leave a lasting memory and make me want more of it! Hope you can update soon!
Shadow Girl chapter 3 . 2/4/2009
I wonder why Kenshin can't talk...? But you sure as heck won't tell us until we read it. :P Saitoh is finally here! Yeah! I can't wait to read the rest. I find all of your plots so interesting that as soon as I finish reading one chapter, I'm waiting for the next one. :)
Erroneously chapter 3 . 2/4/2009