Reviews for Path of Thorns
Scarylady chapter 3 . 2/4/2009
Yay for more story! Reading a new chapter of this makes my day :D Hm...what *do* those super dark red roses represent?

Oh, I did spot one rather amusing error: "At his breasts was an insignia that had Misao biting back a curse." Erm, unless Saitoh has changed sex for this story, I think you mean "breast." :)
bluerelic chapter 3 . 2/4/2009
glad u updated!

your story is getting really interesting, and a bit frustrating cos I don't know what's going on, but that's the point of a story at the beginning anyways .

i hope the next chapter tells more about the curse, it's killin me! :D
XinnLajgin chapter 3 . 2/4/2009
Oh I'm going to enjoy this, things are about to get a lot more interesting.
RubieRedSlippers chapter 3 . 2/4/2009
I haven't even read this chapter yet-but I know it's going to be awesome. I'm just so psyched that it's here. I'll give you feedback in a momento once it is read.

I just read it! It was fabulous, just as I predicted it would be. Especially because it looks like there's been positive progression on the KxK front. Keep up the good work! I know you're busy, but these always make my day. )
JadeEye chapter 3 . 2/4/2009
Ack, and here I thought we would get some answers. Happy to see that the relationship between Kaoru and Kenshin is progressing. What happened in the garden, how did Kaoru fix it? I really love this fic so keep up the good work!
katdemon1895 chapter 3 . 2/4/2009
i agree with kenshin, grumpy kaoru is adorable, your characterization of kaoru is fantastic and i love that you weave the kenshin group in with all sorts of fun fantasy elements

misao in this story absolutely rocks and i love her

definately looking forward to whenever you update next
Lizzy44 chapter 2 . 1/27/2009
I love this story! You put such a cool twist on beauty and the beast! It's really fun to read. :D
Soniya Himoura chapter 2 . 1/19/2009
no why int the world did u end it there! man the next chapter please!1soon!ahh!
SerpentsAttire chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
Beautiful, as always. I would certainly like to know where you come up with your wonderful ideas. :)
AngelWingsbaka chapter 2 . 1/12/2009
O_O
Chibi Binasu-chan chapter 2 . 1/10/2009
Oh it has been a while since I was on here, I've been so busy. This was brilliant! I love it!

I really enjoyed this. Please update soon.

Have a cookie!

Chibi
JadeEye chapter 2 . 1/9/2009
Wow this fic is so fast paced. And poor Ken is in so much pain. I hope to see an update soon.
Reader lover chapter 2 . 1/9/2009
This is great.

Please update soon!
Nekoi chapter 2 . 1/5/2009
This chapter was awesome! I can't wait to read more! Good luck with everything and Happy New Year! _
Hentai Strumpet chapter 2 . 1/2/2009
loving it. can't ait for more.
344 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »