Reviews for Path of Thorns
Kaidou chapter 4 . 11/12/2013
A well-written story, but it's been a long time since you posted a new chapter. :( I hope you plan on completing this someday. It really is good, and I like how you made a contrast between human-Kenshin, who isn't possessive (in your other stories, I think you make him waaay to possessive and out of character, even for Bottosai-Kenshin), and minotaur-Kenshin, who is sorta possessive (but doesn't possess human reasoning, so it's justifiable in this) and wants to keep Kaoru safe among everything else. Kaoru also has a bad habit of licking her lips every other paragraph, and it gets irksome when she does it so often (also when a character 'sighs' a lot - which is ridiculous), but other than that, the detail-work and the description of the garden is really beautiful.

I also found something amusing; in every story I read from you, Tomoe is a villain, and it reminds me how people hate Kikyo because she was Inuyasha's past love and manipulative - which Tomoe is also, but neither her or Kikyo are truly evil. More like: 'The road to Hell is paved with good intentions.' sort of thing. So yeah, misguided, but not evil.

Anyway, if you ever plan to update, I'll be looking forward to it. Later, Ravyn.

Kaidou
Saris Yui chapter 4 . 10/21/2013
I love this story so much is there any hope of it being updated?
Alien She chapter 4 . 9/6/2013
I hope you finish this wonderful story (:
kyoandyuya chapter 4 . 5/7/2013
please please please update! i wanna read more! i don't care how long an update is just update. :(
Fenris Jin chapter 4 . 3/13/2013
Misao's 'enthusiasm' is getting a bit over board.. I find it grating at my nerves.. It's probably her apparent disrespect towards Saitoh and Megumi that's bothering me. Too spoiled and over confident. Granted that the wolf and the doctor aren't the most amiable company during these pressing time.. It still irks me. I fear it would only get worse when she starts following Shinomori around. Hopefully the ice-man would put her in her place.. But I really doubt it.. XD

At least Kamiya and Himura are starting to hit it off.
Fenris Jin chapter 3 . 3/13/2013
I didn't think it was safe to leave Megumi and Misao together.. I feel so much better that the Wolf is now sinking his fangs into the mess.. The man probably feels a tad guilty for being left behind when the mansion disappeared.
Fenris Jin chapter 2 . 3/13/2013
Shinomori can be so informative.. XD

It feels weird to read Kenshin snarling and growling when his not a werewolf.. But I really enjoyed the running and chasing. XD
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
How Himura manages to be cuddly and a terrifying at the same time is anyone's guess.

Certainly something lovely and intriguing is in the works here. :)
Meiyo no Ko chapter 4 . 12/25/2012
Author-san,
Oh no! Where is the ending? I must know how it ends!

OOh, it's so good! I hope you update it soon, but thanks ever so for sharing your work anyhow.

Merry Christmas,

Meiyo
Alatier chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
This is getting more and more exciting. I hope you have not given up on it. I love to read your writing, and I want to know the conclusion now the story has gripped me. :) Thank you so much for sharing!
ScarletNahla chapter 4 . 11/5/2012
Update!
The Dragon Guardian of the Sea chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
I know you haven't updated this one in awhile but I do hope you finish it one day.
Lillith Roze chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
Ohhhh, I hope you get around to finishing this! I don't understand what's going on-haha-but it's soooooo good! Great story.
RubieRedSlippers chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
I just reread this story again and I still love it (apparently I've said this before twice as well, because I had to go to Chapter 2 to leave a review. lol!)! I hope that 5% of Chapter 5 completeness is not permanent, because I can tell this story's conclusion is going to be great!
Silverarte chapter 4 . 4/28/2012
Well, catching up on all these good stories since I've been away has been a bit of a trial. But what I DO know is that I would absolutely love to see you not give up on this. A long story it may be, but it's fascinating and fantastic to the extreme. I absolutely love it. There is something fantastic in how you can describe reactions and happenings without words being spoken and it's made this story among the most attractive to me that you've written.

Thank you and please don't give up on this one! :)
356 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »