Reviews for Path of Thorns
Alien She chapter 4 . 9/6/2013
I hope you finish this wonderful story (:
kyoandyuya chapter 4 . 5/7/2013
please please please update! i wanna read more! i don't care how long an update is just update. :(
Fenris Jin chapter 4 . 3/13/2013
Misao's 'enthusiasm' is getting a bit over board.. I find it grating at my nerves.. It's probably her apparent disrespect towards Saitoh and Megumi that's bothering me. Too spoiled and over confident. Granted that the wolf and the doctor aren't the most amiable company during these pressing time.. It still irks me. I fear it would only get worse when she starts following Shinomori around. Hopefully the ice-man would put her in her place.. But I really doubt it.. XD

At least Kamiya and Himura are starting to hit it off.
Fenris Jin chapter 3 . 3/13/2013
I didn't think it was safe to leave Megumi and Misao together.. I feel so much better that the Wolf is now sinking his fangs into the mess.. The man probably feels a tad guilty for being left behind when the mansion disappeared.
Fenris Jin chapter 2 . 3/13/2013
Shinomori can be so informative.. XD

It feels weird to read Kenshin snarling and growling when his not a werewolf.. But I really enjoyed the running and chasing. XD
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
How Himura manages to be cuddly and a terrifying at the same time is anyone's guess.

Certainly something lovely and intriguing is in the works here. :)
Meiyo no Ko chapter 4 . 12/25/2012
Author-san,
Oh no! Where is the ending? I must know how it ends!

OOh, it's so good! I hope you update it soon, but thanks ever so for sharing your work anyhow.

Merry Christmas,

Meiyo
Alatier chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
This is getting more and more exciting. I hope you have not given up on it. I love to read your writing, and I want to know the conclusion now the story has gripped me. :) Thank you so much for sharing!
ScarletNahla chapter 4 . 11/5/2012
Update!
The Dragon Guardian of the Sea chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
I know you haven't updated this one in awhile but I do hope you finish it one day.
Lillith Roze chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
Ohhhh, I hope you get around to finishing this! I don't understand what's going on-haha-but it's soooooo good! Great story.
RubieRedSlippers chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
I just reread this story again and I still love it (apparently I've said this before twice as well, because I had to go to Chapter 2 to leave a review. lol!)! I hope that 5% of Chapter 5 completeness is not permanent, because I can tell this story's conclusion is going to be great!
Silverarte chapter 4 . 4/28/2012
Well, catching up on all these good stories since I've been away has been a bit of a trial. But what I DO know is that I would absolutely love to see you not give up on this. A long story it may be, but it's fascinating and fantastic to the extreme. I absolutely love it. There is something fantastic in how you can describe reactions and happenings without words being spoken and it's made this story among the most attractive to me that you've written.

Thank you and please don't give up on this one! :)
Shadowed Secretz chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
I have to say that this is one of the better stories on this site in my opinion. I love the Beauty and the Beast twist, and I really hope that you can find the time and inspiration to finish this story! I think there are many subscribers who would weep of joy should you post another chapter, I know I would! But of course, I don't think there is a ruroken story you have written that I dont love! You are one of the absolute best authors of ff. net! Keep up the good work, and hopefully we'll see an update in the future!
sharc081210 chapter 4 . 12/12/2011
Hi raven..

I kinda like this story..well, i like all your RK fics..

So, i was wondering when are you gonna finish this one? I know you've mention that you can't post until after new year..is it? but i do hope you fi

nish/post new chapter to this one..wel (hell!), if possible to all your Rk fics coz..i love them all!

merry christmas and a happy new year!
354 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »