Reviews for Path of Thorns
RavennaAngelline chapter 4 . 6/20/2014
I know it's been several years since you've really worked on any of your Rurouni Kenshin stories, but please, please come back to this one and the others. You're so very talented and I really like this story, I would love to know how it ends.
Bellaria chapter 4 . 4/30/2014
Ooooh, I hope you update someday soon!

I love this! Mits so well done and interesting!

Bella
natysc chapter 4 . 3/23/2014
Update, update !
UrmixMoonstone chapter 4 . 2/19/2014
Absolutely loving this. Please update soon!
love.fiercely chapter 4 . 1/7/2014
Ooooh my... This really deserves to be finished! It's quite excellent :)
Kaidou chapter 4 . 11/12/2013
A well-written story, but it's been a long time since you posted a new chapter. :( I hope you plan on completing this someday. It really is good, and I like how you made a contrast between human-Kenshin, who isn't possessive (in your other stories, I think you make him waaay to possessive and out of character, even for Bottosai-Kenshin), and minotaur-Kenshin, who is sorta possessive (but doesn't possess human reasoning, so it's justifiable in this) and wants to keep Kaoru safe among everything else. Kaoru also has a bad habit of licking her lips every other paragraph, and it gets irksome when she does it so often (also when a character 'sighs' a lot - which is ridiculous), but other than that, the detail-work and the description of the garden is really beautiful.

I also found something amusing; in every story I read from you, Tomoe is a villain, and it reminds me how people hate Kikyo because she was Inuyasha's past love and manipulative - which Tomoe is also, but neither her or Kikyo are truly evil. More like: 'The road to Hell is paved with good intentions.' sort of thing. So yeah, misguided, but not evil.

Anyway, if you ever plan to update, I'll be looking forward to it. Later, Ravyn.

Kaidou
Saris Yui chapter 4 . 10/21/2013
I love this story so much is there any hope of it being updated?
Alien She chapter 4 . 9/6/2013
I hope you finish this wonderful story (:
kyoandyuya chapter 4 . 5/7/2013
please please please update! i wanna read more! i don't care how long an update is just update. :(
Fenris Jin chapter 4 . 3/13/2013
Misao's 'enthusiasm' is getting a bit over board.. I find it grating at my nerves.. It's probably her apparent disrespect towards Saitoh and Megumi that's bothering me. Too spoiled and over confident. Granted that the wolf and the doctor aren't the most amiable company during these pressing time.. It still irks me. I fear it would only get worse when she starts following Shinomori around. Hopefully the ice-man would put her in her place.. But I really doubt it.. XD

At least Kamiya and Himura are starting to hit it off.
Fenris Jin chapter 3 . 3/13/2013
I didn't think it was safe to leave Megumi and Misao together.. I feel so much better that the Wolf is now sinking his fangs into the mess.. The man probably feels a tad guilty for being left behind when the mansion disappeared.
Fenris Jin chapter 2 . 3/13/2013
Shinomori can be so informative.. XD

It feels weird to read Kenshin snarling and growling when his not a werewolf.. But I really enjoyed the running and chasing. XD
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
How Himura manages to be cuddly and a terrifying at the same time is anyone's guess.

Certainly something lovely and intriguing is in the works here. :)
Meiyo no Ko chapter 4 . 12/25/2012
Author-san,
Oh no! Where is the ending? I must know how it ends!

OOh, it's so good! I hope you update it soon, but thanks ever so for sharing your work anyhow.

Merry Christmas,

Meiyo
Alatier chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
This is getting more and more exciting. I hope you have not given up on it. I love to read your writing, and I want to know the conclusion now the story has gripped me. :) Thank you so much for sharing!
361 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »