Reviews for Path of Thorns
Lillith Roze chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
Ohhhh, I hope you get around to finishing this! I don't understand what's going on-haha-but it's soooooo good! Great story.
RubieRedSlippers chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
I just reread this story again and I still love it (apparently I've said this before twice as well, because I had to go to Chapter 2 to leave a review. lol!)! I hope that 5% of Chapter 5 completeness is not permanent, because I can tell this story's conclusion is going to be great!
Silverarte chapter 4 . 4/28/2012
Well, catching up on all these good stories since I've been away has been a bit of a trial. But what I DO know is that I would absolutely love to see you not give up on this. A long story it may be, but it's fascinating and fantastic to the extreme. I absolutely love it. There is something fantastic in how you can describe reactions and happenings without words being spoken and it's made this story among the most attractive to me that you've written.

Thank you and please don't give up on this one! :)
Shadowed Secretz chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
I have to say that this is one of the better stories on this site in my opinion. I love the Beauty and the Beast twist, and I really hope that you can find the time and inspiration to finish this story! I think there are many subscribers who would weep of joy should you post another chapter, I know I would! But of course, I don't think there is a ruroken story you have written that I dont love! You are one of the absolute best authors of ff. net! Keep up the good work, and hopefully we'll see an update in the future!
sharc081210 chapter 4 . 12/12/2011
Hi raven..

I kinda like this story..well, i like all your RK fics..

So, i was wondering when are you gonna finish this one? I know you've mention that you can't post until after new year..is it? but i do hope you fi

nish/post new chapter to this one..wel (hell!), if possible to all your Rk fics coz..i love them all!

merry christmas and a happy new year!
animesweetie101 chapter 4 . 11/1/2011
I love all your stories! Sometimes it gets a little confusing to understand what's going on, but for the most part I get it :) Can't wait to see how it will conclude!
morningwolf chapter 3 . 5/24/2011
Okay. The next chapter is needed! Like the last one please!
pterion chapter 4 . 4/19/2011
...what happened? Is the curse broken... Did Kaoru do something wrong? Has she made things worse? Oh my! i've only just come across this story today, and i could'nt stop reading... You are such a talented storyteller Ravyn-sama! Despite the slow-going of this fic, the quality of your writing more than makes up for it. I will definitely follow this through till the end (I know you complete your stories,

and I love you so much for that!) and like most of your stories, this will again go on my faves list!
starsong chapter 4 . 4/18/2011
ending there is evil...just plain evil.

This is a twist on Beauty and the Beast I have never come across before...and I like it.

The beast seems rather...Battosai like...but without the sword and higher though.

You have a great view on the characterization of Kaoru and Misao.

PPlease...moreee?
Lyxie chapter 4 . 4/16/2011
I stumbled across this story and it is AMAZING. Beauty and the beast is one of my favorite fairytales, and you've done a wonderful job translating it to the Kenshin fandom. I hope that you'll update this story soon. :)
ilyena damodred chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
Nooo! What do you mean by leaving a cliffhanger like that and not updating for 2 years? This story's great.
morningwolf chapter 4 . 3/4/2011
Totally awesome! : ) I look forward to the next chapter.
Sapphire Midnight chapter 4 . 2/14/2011
I need to know the ending, how everything unfolds and which means and measures must be taken. This is an amazing story, and I hope you feel inspired to write the ending soon! Thank you for sharing this beauty. I await anything your creative mind is willing to share.

Thank you.
Indygodusk chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
When you say you felt the earth move after kissing someone, it's supposed to be a good thing, not something potentially traumatizing. Poor Kaoru. I love Misao's personality and humor in this. I'm also very curious to learn more about the workings of the curse. I think that fixing this is going to be more complicated that the usual falling in love with the beast thing. I find it interesting that Kenshin can still fight Tomoe off of Kaoru, even though he's partly insane. I assume the clipping Kaoru took earlier is the remnant of the cursed rose bush. Thanks for this intriguing twist to Beauty and the Beast. Best!
Hekka chapter 4 . 11/12/2010
The good story! I love it! Only a one question: when to wait for updating?
344 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »