Reviews for Path of Thorns
Shadowed Secretz chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
I have to say that this is one of the better stories on this site in my opinion. I love the Beauty and the Beast twist, and I really hope that you can find the time and inspiration to finish this story! I think there are many subscribers who would weep of joy should you post another chapter, I know I would! But of course, I don't think there is a ruroken story you have written that I dont love! You are one of the absolute best authors of ff. net! Keep up the good work, and hopefully we'll see an update in the future!
sharc081210 chapter 4 . 12/12/2011
Hi raven..

I kinda like this story..well, i like all your RK fics..

So, i was wondering when are you gonna finish this one? I know you've mention that you can't post until after new year..is it? but i do hope you fi

nish/post new chapter to this one..wel (hell!), if possible to all your Rk fics coz..i love them all!

merry christmas and a happy new year!
animesweetie101 chapter 4 . 11/1/2011
I love all your stories! Sometimes it gets a little confusing to understand what's going on, but for the most part I get it :) Can't wait to see how it will conclude!
morningwolf chapter 3 . 5/24/2011
Okay. The next chapter is needed! Like the last one please!
pterion chapter 4 . 4/19/2011
...what happened? Is the curse broken... Did Kaoru do something wrong? Has she made things worse? Oh my! i've only just come across this story today, and i could'nt stop reading... You are such a talented storyteller Ravyn-sama! Despite the slow-going of this fic, the quality of your writing more than makes up for it. I will definitely follow this through till the end (I know you complete your stories,

and I love you so much for that!) and like most of your stories, this will again go on my faves list!
starsong chapter 4 . 4/18/2011
ending there is evil...just plain evil.

This is a twist on Beauty and the Beast I have never come across before...and I like it.

The beast seems rather...Battosai like...but without the sword and higher though.

You have a great view on the characterization of Kaoru and Misao.

PPlease...moreee?
Lyxie chapter 4 . 4/16/2011
I stumbled across this story and it is AMAZING. Beauty and the beast is one of my favorite fairytales, and you've done a wonderful job translating it to the Kenshin fandom. I hope that you'll update this story soon. :)
ilyena damodred chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
Nooo! What do you mean by leaving a cliffhanger like that and not updating for 2 years? This story's great.
morningwolf chapter 4 . 3/4/2011
Totally awesome! : ) I look forward to the next chapter.
Sapphire Midnight chapter 4 . 2/14/2011
I need to know the ending, how everything unfolds and which means and measures must be taken. This is an amazing story, and I hope you feel inspired to write the ending soon! Thank you for sharing this beauty. I await anything your creative mind is willing to share.

Thank you.
Indygodusk chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
When you say you felt the earth move after kissing someone, it's supposed to be a good thing, not something potentially traumatizing. Poor Kaoru. I love Misao's personality and humor in this. I'm also very curious to learn more about the workings of the curse. I think that fixing this is going to be more complicated that the usual falling in love with the beast thing. I find it interesting that Kenshin can still fight Tomoe off of Kaoru, even though he's partly insane. I assume the clipping Kaoru took earlier is the remnant of the cursed rose bush. Thanks for this intriguing twist to Beauty and the Beast. Best!
Hekka chapter 4 . 11/12/2010
The good story! I love it! Only a one question: when to wait for updating?
Aijou829 chapter 4 . 11/2/2010
ugggg! i love this story!

i hope you update it someday. I really want to see Kenshin get better

Best,

Aijou
SableUndedicated chapter 4 . 10/29/2010
Oh...no...

Please don't leave it there... I reach the end of chapter four, look at the last post date and feel physically ill.

You've got to continue!
anonymous chapter 4 . 9/26/2010
Ah, you can't stop it there! We have to know what happens next. What happened? It's a very confusing place to stop. Please update very soon!
356 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »