Reviews for Path of Thorns
starsong chapter 4 . 4/18/2011
ending there is evil...just plain evil.

This is a twist on Beauty and the Beast I have never come across before...and I like it.

The beast seems rather...Battosai like...but without the sword and higher though.

You have a great view on the characterization of Kaoru and Misao.

PPlease...moreee?
Lyxie chapter 4 . 4/16/2011
I stumbled across this story and it is AMAZING. Beauty and the beast is one of my favorite fairytales, and you've done a wonderful job translating it to the Kenshin fandom. I hope that you'll update this story soon. :)
ilyena damodred chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
Nooo! What do you mean by leaving a cliffhanger like that and not updating for 2 years? This story's great.
morningwolf chapter 4 . 3/4/2011
Totally awesome! : ) I look forward to the next chapter.
Sapphire Midnight chapter 4 . 2/14/2011
I need to know the ending, how everything unfolds and which means and measures must be taken. This is an amazing story, and I hope you feel inspired to write the ending soon! Thank you for sharing this beauty. I await anything your creative mind is willing to share.

Thank you.
Indygodusk chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
When you say you felt the earth move after kissing someone, it's supposed to be a good thing, not something potentially traumatizing. Poor Kaoru. I love Misao's personality and humor in this. I'm also very curious to learn more about the workings of the curse. I think that fixing this is going to be more complicated that the usual falling in love with the beast thing. I find it interesting that Kenshin can still fight Tomoe off of Kaoru, even though he's partly insane. I assume the clipping Kaoru took earlier is the remnant of the cursed rose bush. Thanks for this intriguing twist to Beauty and the Beast. Best!
Hekka chapter 4 . 11/12/2010
The good story! I love it! Only a one question: when to wait for updating?
Aijou829 chapter 4 . 11/2/2010
ugggg! i love this story!

i hope you update it someday. I really want to see Kenshin get better

Best,

Aijou
SableUndedicated chapter 4 . 10/29/2010
Oh...no...

Please don't leave it there... I reach the end of chapter four, look at the last post date and feel physically ill.

You've got to continue!
anonymous chapter 4 . 9/26/2010
Ah, you can't stop it there! We have to know what happens next. What happened? It's a very confusing place to stop. Please update very soon!
Twisted Transistor058 chapter 4 . 9/11/2010
O.O i love it. next chapter, please! i have been going through and reading all of your stories and they are some of the best RK fics that i have ever read. i would really love to finish reading this one, it is very interesting and i love how you tied the rose garden to Kenshins' mind. I will be waiting with great excitement for the next chapter of Path of Thorns to come out along with any other of the stories new chapters or sequels! :D

Twisted Transistor058
catti-dono chapter 4 . 9/8/2010
Okay, ravyn..its been over a year..time to update and end this story...its flippin good! you must continue it...PLEASE!catti
meri47 chapter 4 . 8/27/2010
Awww, Kenshin is so sweet to Kaoru, even when he' sort of lost his mind...Keep up the good work and update soon, I can't wait to see how this plays out!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/17/2010
I'm really enjoying this. I don't see much of the characters from the original source (except for Saito) but it's really well-written so I don't care.

It's am intriguing mash-up of greek myth and french fairytale. I hope to read more!
sas420 chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
I know it's been a while since you updated this, and you probably have your reasons for doing so, but I just wanted to say that I really love this fic (all of your stories actually) and I would be ecstatic if you updated.

You have amazing talent really, that I just can't seem to get enough of XD...i re-read your stories quite a number of times XDD
351 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »