Reviews for Path of Thorns
Azhwi chapter 4 . 7/24/2010
Very interesting story!

I love that Misao is running around causing hell, but the little world of the garden and the mansion is quite something.

I really do like the way you are story telling with this. Nothing is quite TOLD, and all the information is quite carefully revealed through scenes and Kaoru just simply working to discover things.

Absolutely love the book wiggle in the library.

It gets a little confusing with the scene changes and a few typos have the nasty luck of causing confusion.

The She and Kaoru references earlier were confusing because at first I always assumed that references to Tomoe was actually about Kaoru. It took a literal reread of a certain sentence to actually realize there were two girls.

And say... earth magic? Of just a high sensitive garden?

I'm very curious as to where this story is going. I do hope you'll have time to come back to this.

Thank you for this story!
Isis 01 chapter 4 . 7/4/2010
I have to admit the first few chapters had me more than a little bit confused, but now it's starting to grow on me. That last scene with Kenshin and Kaoru is my favorite by far. I really liked Kaoru's reaction to what he did for her; it felt natural. Hope you'll update soon!
chibi heishi chapter 4 . 3/17/2010
...Whoah. You've GOT to finish this one. Please? This is really, really good. Now I'm worried about Kaoru. And Kenshin, too, but mostly Kaoru.
chibi heishi chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
...awesome so far. But if I were Kaoru, I would have run like h#! ASAP and never looked back. (of course, the story wouldn't be any fun if she did, so...)
Thea Sol chapter 4 . 3/3/2010
Beauty and the Beast is one of my favorite fairy tales. i love the way that you have adapted it to fit this fic. I think this is my favorite Kenshi that you have written yet. great job! Hope to see more soon!
sarahlilly95 chapter 4 . 1/30/2010
This is another wonderful fanfic from the lovely Ravyn, I do think. Great plot. ... more, please?
Bloodsong chapter 4 . 1/14/2010
AUGH! You write such wonderful stories that I'm reading them at work and trying not to get into trouble, but you keep SUCKING ME IN!

Seriously, I am loving every story I read and any that aren't finished are getting tagged for updates and I now must add you to my Author Favorites list!
rosewolf44 chapter 4 . 12/16/2009
great story, i cant wait for more
miauinthecloset chapter 4 . 12/7/2009
I think its quite good chapter,I like the way you write, and I like your untinue with your good work!
SRAS9 chapter 4 . 11/24/2009
Great story! Please update! I'm loving it!
Generated Anomoly chapter 4 . 10/28/2009
GAH! THATS IT!

I am VERY disappointed to see that there wasn't another chapter after this. I was looking forward to more. Hope you update soon...or I will climb through my screen and attack you with me Katana!

Jenni
New-Weeen chapter 4 . 9/20/2009
...interesting. i like it. please update soon!
Yume Mikage chapter 4 . 9/11/2009
you are a genius with words... please update your stories soon... i love them all.
policis chapter 4 . 9/9/2009
ah! please update... Ashfae's Beauty and the Battousai was bad enough of a frustration. hehehe. anything of yours just makes a fan's day.

More power and inspiration to you!

KNK4ever!
caseyedith chapter 4 . 9/5/2009
ooh, what a cliff-hanger! nice, i like it. looking forward to the next chapter!
351 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »