Reviews for Caught
Guest chapter 5 . 10/8/2015
He never made it Sammy, I did.

If Mary had lived Dad would have made the best chicken noodle soup in the world. But, she died.
smilinglizards chapter 7 . 7/1/2013
OH GOD PLEASE KEEP GOING

dunno why but I like it when Deans walls are down
Sayl chapter 7 . 10/28/2012
It is not
daleaikman chapter 7 . 7/18/2009
Great so far. What he coughed up cant be good. Cant wait to read what happens.
sidjack chapter 7 . 6/14/2009
I know people. I can find out where you live. If there isn't more to this cute and fluffy tale, I will get Bobby to come and no more Winchester's for you.

Great, more please? With sick Sam and Deans on top?

sid
writergirl94 chapter 7 . 2/18/2009
update

awee poor dean
writergirl94 chapter 3 . 2/18/2009
lol this is cute and funny

haha his sammy
1983Sarah chapter 7 . 1/3/2009
Ok, you so can't end it like that! Dean has to be all better first! You know, I'd been thinking of writing a Sammy or Dean sick fic, lol. You beat me to it! Great job on it. I love it.
Anawey chapter 7 . 1/2/2009
Uh-ohes! Is Dean getting worse? Update soon, please!
Twinchy chapter 7 . 1/1/2009
Oh, a cliffy - and here was I thinking that inhaling the hot steam actually helped Dean get his breathing under control and his infection in check.

Hope you had a great start into the new year as well!
Twinchy chapter 6 . 1/1/2009
The poor guy, but at least Sammy convinced him of getting a shower. The popsickle is a good idea too for later to soothe his raw throat.
jasper03 chapter 7 . 1/1/2009
No! Nononononono! You can't finite there! I forbid you! If you do I-I won't send you any Supernatural cyber-cookies! Besides Dean is still so sick and gross, I haven't had enough time to fix him yet.

Hope your transition into the New Year just rocked your socks!

*hugs*

Katie
jasper03 chapter 6 . 1/1/2009
"And God, he did reek. Even through his raw, red, stuffed up nose Dean could faintly smell his vile odor. No wonder Sam wanted him to take a shower." Duh! Sam wasn't telling ya to take a shower for his health! Wait...nevermind...he was. Love it! Love it! Love it! Sick Deans make me so happy! *shakes head* I am so messed up.

*hugs*

katie
oKay2beme chapter 7 . 1/1/2009
What's the problem? lol

Please continue
beautiful dreamere chapter 7 . 1/1/2009
aww! poor dean! i actually have cold right now, though not as bad as dean's, so this makes me feel better. after all, it could be worse! n_n