Reviews for Trials of a Teenage Tactician
Guest chapter 13 . 9/5/2017
Me encanto la historia. Esperaba una despedida definitiva dramatica.
El final tiene su encanto. El tactico desaparece al final de jueho.
Eres bueno desarrollando las personalidades. Buen trabajo
Guest chapter 13 . 4/5/2017
where is the sequel?!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/28/2014
This is my new third favorite fanfiction
Guest chapter 6 . 10/27/2014
Can I just say that Serra is NOT a ditz by any means
Guest chapter 5 . 10/27/2014
Y U NO USE DORCAS?! HES FREAKING AWESOME!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/27/2014
Love the Kal concept, it actually explain quite a bit. I always wondered why Lyn was so open to Mark but cold towards Hector
Game777Guy chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Ok, this is just personal opinion, but I feel that using the exact dialogue from the game hampers your story telling just a bit. You have to remember that the dialogue was designed to allow the player to understand the tactician's implied responses. However, here it just make Lyn seem like she's ignoring Sean. Hopefully that improves throughout the story.
TheLoneWolf101 chapter 13 . 10/29/2013
Awesome story!
Alforce chapter 13 . 6/5/2013
Man, this story is totally awesome..
I'd never thought such a great story can be made from just the prologue part of the Fire Emblem.
As I'm a big fan of the series, I can say one thing. This is by far THE best fire emblem fanfiction I have ever read. Kudos to you.
Rizaidym chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
...the Tactician needs more Lelouch. Just saying. That would bee awesome. Of course, this story is over, so I just need to hope.
Yubelchen chapter 13 . 1/15/2013
Really, really awesome fanfiction to ths awesome game!
I love the idea of LynXTactician - Pairing very much since i have play the game. I laugh, cried and smile while reading and i wish taht you keep writing this story! Seans Aventures while his training and after this, Eliwoods Journey with him and his reunion with Lyn.

I hope you do this also with "Fire Emblem: Awaking" which is coming out soon, maybe Sean will take the place of the Tactician/Strategist there and met Lyn again.

Awesome story, thanks for writing this!
Half-beastdragonsoul2013 chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
This is FE7, right? I remember watching my sister play this. I'm not a big FE fan, but I'm enjoying it already.
Yozakura Quartet chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
GGAARRYY SSYTTTTUUUU...?

Idk what that is lol

Anyway, its olid, funny, pervy (wink) and did i mention funny? oh i did. I like it. xD
Hulk Fury chapter 13 . 5/10/2011
Not sure about the whole real world guy thing, I'd give is a 5 out of 10. And I also didn't really like the fact you portrayed Rath as a jerk, but other than those problems I think you did very well.
Shade the Bat chapter 13 . 4/17/2011
A great twist on an otherwise overtold story.

I enjoyed this and am looking forward to the sequel.