Reviews for Trials of a Teenage Tactician
Guest chapter 13 . 10/28/2014
This is my new third favorite fanfiction
Guest chapter 6 . 10/27/2014
Can I just say that Serra is NOT a ditz by any means
Guest chapter 5 . 10/27/2014
Y U NO USE DORCAS?! HES FREAKING AWESOME!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/27/2014
Love the Kal concept, it actually explain quite a bit. I always wondered why Lyn was so open to Mark but cold towards Hector
Game777Guy chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Ok, this is just personal opinion, but I feel that using the exact dialogue from the game hampers your story telling just a bit. You have to remember that the dialogue was designed to allow the player to understand the tactician's implied responses. However, here it just make Lyn seem like she's ignoring Sean. Hopefully that improves throughout the story.
TheLoneWolf101 chapter 13 . 10/29/2013
Awesome story!
Alforce chapter 13 . 6/5/2013
Man, this story is totally awesome..
I'd never thought such a great story can be made from just the prologue part of the Fire Emblem.
As I'm a big fan of the series, I can say one thing. This is by far THE best fire emblem fanfiction I have ever read. Kudos to you.
Rizaidym chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
...the Tactician needs more Lelouch. Just saying. That would bee awesome. Of course, this story is over, so I just need to hope.
Yubelchen chapter 13 . 1/15/2013
Really, really awesome fanfiction to ths awesome game!
I love the idea of LynXTactician - Pairing very much since i have play the game. I laugh, cried and smile while reading and i wish taht you keep writing this story! Seans Aventures while his training and after this, Eliwoods Journey with him and his reunion with Lyn.

I hope you do this also with "Fire Emblem: Awaking" which is coming out soon, maybe Sean will take the place of the Tactician/Strategist there and met Lyn again.

Awesome story, thanks for writing this!
Half-beastdragonsoul2013 chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
This is FE7, right? I remember watching my sister play this. I'm not a big FE fan, but I'm enjoying it already.
Folytatasa chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
GGAARRYY SSYTTTTUUUU...?

Idk what that is lol

Anyway, its olid, funny, pervy (wink) and did i mention funny? oh i did. I like it. xD
Aang10 chapter 13 . 5/10/2011
Not sure about the whole real world guy thing, I'd give is a 5 out of 10. And I also didn't really like the fact you portrayed Rath as a jerk, but other than those problems I think you did very well.
Shade the Bat chapter 13 . 4/17/2011
A great twist on an otherwise overtold story.

I enjoyed this and am looking forward to the sequel.
ElwynWanderer chapter 13 . 1/16/2011
This was a fantastic story! I'm really looking forward to reading the sequel! Your writing style is very funny and at the same time believable, and there are hardly any grammatical errors. Keep it up!
Eriisu-April chapter 13 . 8/9/2010
This story was awesome.

The beginng did have a few moments where the game text derailed the actual characters, (especially the second chapter) but can understand why since the begining plot is so heavily "You don't know this yet" anyway. But you did a great working Sean into it, and by the third/fourth chapter I didn't see that issue crop up anymore. (which, again, is saying something, since that's basically what Lyn's story did -_-) As a side note from the beginning, Why would people hate on Sain :O he's was one of my favorite characters, so I'm biased, but... I don't get it. (or since I saw the beginning in the aforementioned way, I thought he was funny, not annoying)

Ah And reading this has reminded me of all the great moments I had with FE (#1, in the States) and why I still love it's story and cast above any other FE I've played. (Like Wallace... Oh, it will be fun to read the sequel when he returns xD)

By the end, there were just a teeny few moments of stu-nes, I have to admit. Not in his character development... okay once, but how the end plot was more about 'we still love you' than the actual plot or Lyn herself. While I understand that, obviously, he's the main character and point of view; and that of course Sean already saw himself as pretty useless (very well played during the battles, loved his emotional developement there) compared to knights and swordsman and freaking magic-users; by the whole "goodbye, my friends, I'm expendable,' I was rolling my eyes a bit. In contrast, though, I thought the whole blowing himself up thing was fittingly hilarious (I seriously pictured most of these moments as an anime comedy) and loved the chapter where he had to escape the Dark Fang; it's one of my favorites. Where you seemed worried about him 'showing off', I thought it successfully showed that he COULD actually survive on his own and wasn't just the damsel-type character... whether he thinks so or not.

A final note would be that Sean's inner comments were a little off-setting at times. It's his inner thoughts or opinion of the situation, so where a life or death moment would get the "Oh, goody,' mood from him. (again, this wasn't prevailent during the ending battles, which helped in my love for them) On a personal note, boo, you didn't show him trying to explain that he's from another world. :P Wanted to see that go down... I wonder just how many people believe him, or to what extent. I'd figured he /wouldn't/ tell them until the sequel, where'd it'd be a similar dramatic moment to what Rath caused, just because of the believability factor. Part of the whole, 'after the battle, after this...after this' sort of mentality, too, that you did a great job with. Well, it's out in the relative open now, so I hope to see how much it affects their interactions in the sequel. Thanks for making an awesome Tactician's Story. If I'd read this back when I had just played the game, I wouldn't have given up on game-genre fics like I did.