Reviews for disturbia
Angel JJK chapter 6 . 10/11/2009
Love it! Please continue very soon!
Starangel0 chapter 6 . 10/11/2009
amazing XD
Megara Spoiler chapter 6 . 10/11/2009
OMG! this story is so great! I realy love the way that think are going..Ménage a trois, only my country to go with the most sexiest things.

And i complete agree with hermione Draco and Blaise huum

Ms. Marauder-Cullen chapter 6 . 10/10/2009
Interesting story so far! I absolutely love this pairing, so freakin hot! ;) I can't wait to see who walked in on them, though I hope it's Blaise. *evil grins*

Suggestion: If you didn't already know this or mean to do this then please don't be mad or offended. In the first chapter you're writing in third-person and in the rest of the chapters from first-person. Also may I ask why disturbia isn't Disturbia? Just curious. :)
cyn23 chapter 5 . 9/12/2009
hey, great story, i just read it, i really like it, if you dont mind me asking, what kind of help do you need?
doulike14 chapter 5 . 9/11/2009
aw! i luv this story, hope ron gets his *ss kicked, and harry mans up enough to get his whooped too XP lol

Angel JJK chapter 5 . 9/11/2009
Cool! Please continue soon!
padfootsgrl79 chapter 5 . 9/10/2009
yea very cute and sad chapter.
loliebolie chapter 4 . 9/7/2009
Nice story :D please update soon!
Harry's Love Can Conquer All chapter 4 . 9/6/2009
the first words i thought after finishing what you have writem was holy shit because that was way to good. like dont get me wrong i do like harry. but seriously after all the trama and shit he went through he would turn into a total ass. ron i naver liked and i have always liked bliase and draco they are my favorite characters to write with.

i hope you update again soon! i really want to know what happens.
padfootsgrl79 chapter 4 . 9/6/2009
good chapter. i like the idea of her, balise and draco. can't wait to hear what happend between her, harry and ron.
Starangel0 chapter 4 . 9/6/2009
i really like this one ;) i love how harry and ron are the scary bad guys now, instead of blaise and draco XD

please update soon
Angel JJK chapter 4 . 9/6/2009
Cool! Please continue soon!
unicorngirl14 chapter 4 . 9/6/2009
good chapter give us a back story please. i want to know what happened between the "golden trio" and also will this be a draco/hermione/blaise story or just draco/hermione
devilsangel101 chapter 4 . 9/6/2009

I love his story please continue ASAP!
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »