Reviews for Naruto's Compensation
Black-Blue-Penguin-09 chapter 27 . 11m
best story ever. it is even completed.
Mr.Fallen chapter 27 . 5/12
I read this in one sitting and I am not dissapointed. It was brilliant and beautifully made.
TangyCitrus chapter 27 . 5/8
Wow, this was another incredible story to read from you. It was an absolute pleasure and wonder to read. Just WOW. OUO
I wish I could write more and have more of a review but I don't have the time right now and I needed to comment now or else it'd never happen; then, I wouldn't forgive myself afterwards for not saying something about this amazing story once I reached the end.

Thank you for writing and sharing this!
Take care and have fun!
This was awesome! ! I love this fic. Well done.
Dazzle chapter 27 . 5/5
This was lovely. Best wishes, and thanks for writing!
Woffie chapter 27 . 4/28
Very few authors manage to keep it together as well as you have. Kudos to your great work of art :) While the story is both horrifying and sad, there's a deep undercurrent of hope that makes it sweet enough to handle.
denis.d2505 chapter 27 . 4/22
One of the better stories in a Naruto Fanfiction i have read in a long time that has been completed, faved and followed!
kurosakiami01 chapter 27 . 4/19
Nice work! I loved your take on grey!Naruto. I've liked the idea of him becoming a puppeteer since the first fic on the theme that I've read, sadly I haven't been able to read any of those until the end for different reasons... In one Naruto became really, really dark and manipulative and while it was wonderfully developed and everything was credible, I just couldn't stomach it. But this one! Oh, yeah! This one I loved, because it was dark but not overly so and Naruto never did loose himself completely.

The 'Akatsuki are really powerful ninja but a bunch of over-confident idiots at the same time' was a nice change from the 'Oh, the almighty Akatsuki and the impossibly strong and undefeatable Madara' that tends to appear in fanfiction. Here it was balanced. And while none of them were weaklings, the main points, that Naruto stressed every once in a while, were valid: 'no defence is perfect' and 'there'll always be someone stronger than you out there'. They were a nice touch, and a really intelligent one.

So many deaths! That made it really believable. While it's nice when characters that we hold dear in the series don't die in fanfiction, sometimes the 'well, I changed this so x and y won't die, and if they don't die then n won't either' (repeat until the end) is just plain impossible, and the happy-ever-after the world is in peace and Madara is our new best friend becomes disgustingly sweet and unbelievable.

Ok, rant off.

Mh. I believe I don't have anything more to say.

Thank you so much for sharing! :)
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 3/29
Old story. Interesting premise and good-enough plot movement but chock full of annoying flaws of the comic-book and constant retcon variety.

Satisfying ending.
Moikan Yoloko chapter 27 . 3/23
This story, at the start i thought it was like one of those rebellious!MC stories written by rebellious preteens, and read it because i was bored, but it grew to be so much more, in the end though it went back to a canon Naruto concept, ending this cycle of hatred, not that it's a bad thing, no it is a good thing, to, even in a story so different of canon, to have one of the main canon concepts, was interesting and new, in some ways, quite frankly, this story of yours was truly well written and, in the end, i value every minute i poured into reading this. Good job!
GJMEGA chapter 27 . 3/15
I would LOVE to see a story showing how this all came about. As well as a story about the inevitable wars and their aftermath. And a epilogue to /that/ showing how the world is like years, decades or even a century or more later. I know it's not going to happen but a man can dream can't he?

"In my grief and anger, Hokage for the fourth time, I slaughtered every Main branch Hyuuga."

Even Hinata and/or* Hanabi?

*I'm guessing by then one of them was caged but I could be wrong.
GJMEGA chapter 22 . 3/15
Merely crushing his throat wouldn't kill Hidan. /Beheading/ doesn't kill the bastard.
GJMEGA chapter 3 . 3/15
While the puppets wouldn't give off a chakra signature the strings controlling them are made of pure chakra and would thus leave a greater signature than an actual insect. I can't imagine someone noticing a single flea coated in poison. And considering that the Aburame can arm their bugs, instruct them on what to do and then just send them off I'm amazed they're not the premier assassins in the Elemental Nations.
Fetteraga chapter 27 . 3/8
the only thing I expected to come up that never did was him getting into a massive fight, him losing his leg like he was told at the beginning would happen, fight without it for awhile. and have him finish the fight by activating the launch to attack the enemy from behind. but I realized that it wasn't appropriate for this naruto because this one is a general safely tucked away in a cave, not a front liners.
reviewer chapter 27 . 3/7