Reviews for Naruto's Compensation
Lavonya chapter 27 . 2/1
I absolutely love this story!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!
You did an incredible job in writing this story!.!.!.!
Trickster79 chapter 27 . 1/19
I loved this work but at the same time I missed Kakashi, Sasuke, Itachi and Kabuto's final appearance...I was also sad that Kimimaro had to die but! I cannot deny this was a real MASTERPIECE. I am sad about Number Two and Number One deaths as well...it was a pity that happened to them but I was glad that at least Number Three has lived to tell his tales (and started a family.) I don't see Naruto start a family of his own and I find him being able to become an Emperor in all but title a rather bittersweet ending. Nonetheless, this travel was amazing to read.
NuageNubium chapter 27 . 1/18
Excellent concept and a good realization. A completely different story that stands on its own comfortably.
Very very enjoyable! all it lacks for perfection is more emphasis on feelings (and perhaps characterization for the students though it was good enough).
omg this was very well written n quite the read, i had to force myself to stop reading at 2am just to go to bed but now finally finished it, thank you :)
Naruto's admittance how he'd much prefer to be a regular Chunin in Konoha, a life of normalcy, is quite refreshing to know, as it shows he has not lost his sanity for everything that happened. Excellent work.
Kibo Oto chapter 27 . 12/10/2017
Cause this story wasn't like the best story ever. Your words entrap and entice me. Forever a fan, well me.
moodysavage chapter 27 . 11/24/2017
Wow. This was an amazing story. Absolutely amazing.
blackprincess563 chapter 27 . 11/20/2017
well it's a bit anti-climatic end but good story
reptoholic chapter 27 . 11/7/2017
Great story
reptoholic chapter 26 . 11/7/2017
HAA lol
reptoholic chapter 25 . 11/7/2017
AWESOME, though he could have reversed summoned himself wit the toads
reptoholic chapter 24 . 11/7/2017
Kill kill k
reptoholic chapter 23 . 11/7/2017
Troublesome
reptoholic chapter 22 . 11/7/2017
HAHA, you are right. But what about the kages? Not all the kages or his parents were insane
reptoholic chapter 21 . 11/7/2017