Reviews for Naruto's Compensation
Frosten chapter 27 . 9/16
I loved it. Like the way you portrayed a puppeteer Naruto.
Matsoine chapter 27 . 9/3
This is one of the best fics I have ever read, I was so happy when reading this (and the last chapter) as I haven't even thought of that ending!
Most of the stories I have read in the past were somewhat predictable in their endings, but I found this a breath of fresh air regarding how you portrayed Naruto realizing how far he had gone (both strength-wise and insane in the end). I enjoyed your version of how the Akatsuki members came together, you made me think again about them and how S-class ninja are mostly insane.

So thank you for an awesome story, I truly enjoyed reading this.

Have a nice day,
Matsoine
Perfect. This is a gem, and quite possibly the best thing I've ever read. I could tell that you rewrote the chapter multiple times and thought out everything. Execution is perfect. Nothing to criticize because even the typos weren't glaring in your face.
Wow. The end of the chapter was the perfect subtle bashing
This story was amazing. Very refreshing compared to the majority of stories you read today! Loved the emphasis on how skill and unpredictability trumps the overrated 'cool' elemental jutsu's. Great job
Southport chapter 27 . 7/29
I absolutely loved the way the prologue was written thanks for the awesomeness that was this story.
Shadowslayer5 chapter 27 . 7/24
Incredible
Yikes. Well-done.

"neither was I was when the Nidaime died." neither was I when
Chilling. Power means thirsting for that next encounter so you'll take the half-reward of not killing in this one.

"didn't even known " know
"slowed down Itachi movements," Itachi's
" fallm" fall,
"rendevouz" rendezvous
"Let's play this game you've starved a bit. after you've
Typo Watch
"dealing you're your sand…" dealing with your sand…
" it would hard to refill the gaps" would be hard
Typo Watch
" fairing so well." faring
"knocked on the yelled, " door and yelled,
typo notes
"Ask you questions, " your
"He had tipped his hat without" tipped his hand
"Pain-killers" …you wrote this entire fic for this phrase. XD