Reviews for Naruto's Compensation
Merceni chapter 25 . 7/16
To answer the guest reviewer, it is revealed that Number One/‘the Hunter Nin student’ was killed by Sasori prior to the battle between Naruto and Sasori in the form of an afterthought in Sasori’s Head.
yhuzued chapter 27 . 7/9
Alright storyline, some major flaw, but really good epilogue.
pedrokotii chapter 27 . 6/26
A genuine pleasure to read.
What ever became of number one?
HuangShenLong chapter 27 . 6/19
I love this story,adore it,I wish it had more to it,but I am glad to have been able to read it at all. Thank you for writing this story. I hope it never becomes a old shame
Abyssalwalker chapter 1 . 6/10
In response to anyone who thinks Sasori is overestimated, it's because he was a fellow puppeteer and a puppet master. He could have taken control of Naruto's puppets and made it extremely difficult to defeat him
Robby the Cyber Warrior chapter 27 . 6/9
This was fucking awesome
John Waters Favorite Gimp chapter 27 . 6/1
Great story! Absolutely amazing. I love your stories. You don't pull punches; I like that.
TheBeauty chapter 27 . 5/31
That was one of the best stories I've read so far. Beautiful, heart-warming, even though the end was kind of tragic for the Leaf. I wonder why the council didn't just decide to appoint another Hokage instead of becoming homeless wanderers... Even Grass managed to work something out without a Hokage.
KaijuSentai chapter 21 . 5/7
It seems a little convenient that Naruto has managed to one shot 3 members of the Akatsuki.
KaijuSentai chapter 13 . 5/6
The beginning of this fic is rocky and you have a tendency to be sparse with details regarding fights, but the quality has risen considerably since my previous review.
KaijuSentai chapter 5 . 5/6
They don't need to make him a missing Nin. Naruto poisoned the Third Hokage, stole classified jutsu, and contains the 9-Tailed Fox. That is more than enough to justify sending Anbu to reclaim or kill Naruto.
KaijuSentai chapter 3 . 5/6
So far this story reminds me of Marvel's Ultimate Comics imprint. Similar to the main series, but everyone becomes a jackass and completely incompetent in the 3rd Hokage's case. Konoha is a friggin military dictatorship! He wouldn't be restrained by incomprehensible laws like that catch 22 with the schools.

This fic has some good ideas, but poor execution thus far. I'll give it a few more chapters, but may have to drop it if it doesn't improve IMO.
NorCal.NEH chapter 27 . 5/1
I love it. I love it, I love it. I think i have a new favouate naruto fic. I admite that i say this to a lot of authors (that i love their fic) but i can honestly say this is in my top 10 for naruto fics. I also love how you finished it...most fics that i love dont ever get finished and that is why most are now in my top 40.
Javana chapter 27 . 4/23
Thank you for that. I really enjoyed it.
1,928 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »