Reviews for Naruto's Compensation
Lkjfdsa321 chapter 27 . 4/28
This was a very different Naruto than normally portrayed. It was a very enjoyable read.
Annab23 chapter 27 . 4/15
This is a fantastic story. I binged this thing in 5 hours, no regrets. The plot is fast pace and to the point, but still is able to make you feel for the characters involved. I grew to love the your OC's and felt in when learning what happened to them. I got really nervous about what you where you were going with Number 2's confession, but I like how it was handled. This Naruto dose not seem the type for romance and it would of felt way out of character. You also made me fully appreciate Steam Release, It can truly be devastating. I have seen thing story while scrolling through the website a few times and always based by it. I could never see how a puppeteer could be interesting. I guess Naruto canon didn't go into the art enough for me to see any potential. But oh man, I absolutely love what you did with the art. All of Naruto's powers the way they were developed, the different ideas you came up with. Just incredible, So interesting to read. You kept weaknesses and flaws in your characters and made they important to the story. Naruto's personality changes so much, but fits the tone of the story really well. Sarutobi's talk with Naruto at the end was a great way to end the fic. It wraps up the first whole story well and makes the ending satisfying to read. Great job!
MizuFoxWaterBattlemage chapter 11 . 3/25
Yeah shove it up your ass you Kishimoto loving piece of shit.
MizuFoxWaterBattlemage chapter 10 . 3/25
Seeming like Kishimoto crap so far.
firestarandwolvesgmail.com chapter 27 . 3/23
That was such a freaking good story!
YeTianshi chapter 19 . 3/23
While I don't mind the way the confrontation ended, I would have appreciated to know how Naruto broke Itachi. Still, so far I really like how this fan-fic turned out... though number two's death kind of stung.
YeTianshi chapter 18 . 3/23
Honestly, I think the students were stupid to leave Naruto at that point in time. The minute they met Sasori, left their village and started harassing Orochimaru, they should have known that leaving out on their own would be a death sentence.
Someone would HAVE to hunt them down to get either information, or simply kill them to hurt their Sensei.
KyuubinUzumaki chapter 27 . 3/22
This story was great. Not only did it start off promising, but the end didn't fall flat like so many others. I was worried in the middle that Narutos powers blew out of proportion, but thankfully he had enough humanity to catch himself before his insanity caught up with him. I'm sure number 3 and the death of number 1 had something to do with his decision for a more peaceful (still bloody) route. This will definitely been a story I'll be sharing with a few friends.
lolkid chapter 27 . 3/18
Perhaps one of the best stories out there, with only a few small details a little too obvious and cliché.
Jj chapter 27 . 3/17
Oooooooh this was good a little dull at parts but really god plot line and base for everything
ddentler21 chapter 27 . 3/15
Hello, I just finished up and loved your story. Thanks for writing!
segment thought chapter 27 . 3/12
hooly fuck

i just binge read this entire fic and just ajshflaksfhashg

it was honestly amazing definitely one of my favourite fics of yours

thank you for writing!
Addlcove chapter 27 . 3/7
brilliant story! very good read!
A rather intriguing story I'd say. It was rather fascinating to travel along the path you set before us readers. Sometimes the plot flowed smoothly like a river while other times it was like a long and winding road. How Naruto turned out in the end, how the lack of his presence affected the storyline and changed it from canon, and how his presence shaped the world around him. Well done and good job. A well written story for sure. All of these fanfics explore what ifs and what could have beens. Yours does as well, but you did an excellent job with it. I'm glad I found this story and had the opportunity to read it. It has been years since this story has been finished and my review is but one of many. Still though, thank you for your contribution. I wish you well and may your writing be always this amazing.
What happened to the Kyubi, you dumbfuck? I really hate idiots like you, who have no business writing.
1,814 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »