Reviews for Naruto's Compensation
L. Wolf123 chapter 27 . 7/7
holy shite is this good
yochan123 chapter 27 . 6/20
Well now konoha’s ending is quite fitting
It destroyed itself after all with all the hatred
Amun565 chapter 3 . 6/10
or just leave the village?
ElijahHatchet chapter 1 . 4/30
Ooh
That2-one3-girl4 chapter 10 . 4/20
Why the fuck would he throw up? Hasn't he killed Hundreds of people before?
StressedByAMountainofBooks chapter 27 . 4/6
Thank you for this completed story i liked it from start to the end. Naruto is cool and really strong i like all the justu you invented. 27 chapters i would say that short but you did it it was enough, you write a awesome story i want to thank you again !
Crypt chapter 9 . 3/20
The biggest problem I have with this story is the chakra cables... Shino’s insects could find the chakra strings when fighting Kankuro, and I would suspect that others (like Hyuga) would be able to see them...

Anyway, I like this story so far. I’m just going to mentally catalogue the chakra cables like Pein’s chakra rods.
Mastersgtjames chapter 27 . 2/24
absolutely no mentioning of Sarutobi robbing his family (both Namikaze and Uzumaki) of all their money and property.
Mastersgtjames chapter 12 . 2/24
sigh... shoulda stolen back his parents stuff. Maybe robbed the Hokage/Villages stuff.
Mastersgtjames chapter 6 . 2/24
Really hope MC steals back his family books/techniques/journals.
thatfanboi chapter 27 . 2/24
This was an amazing story and that's all I need to say because it was truly fantastic
Next week on Naruto’s Compensation: Naruto invents firearms and gets a killtacular.
Me chapter 8 . 2/21
so this was a p cool chapter imo
realfan16 chapter 21 . 1/23
Well the plot is good but the lack conversations with Naruto and basically everyone else is kinda sad. No drama or humour TT_TT. The narration style was kinda refreshing from those that I'm used to.
Overall good fic *thumbs up*
Fan chapter 27 . 1/16
This was a very beautiful read! :)
2,019 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »