Reviews for Naruto's Compensation
Wonderbee31 chapter 2 . 10/23/2008
Very nice section, and can understand a bit why the Hokage was unwilling to let Naruto become a ninja, even though a lot of that can be attributed to him letting the little guy down imo. Going to be curious as to what will happen next time and what it is that Naruto will find to make an acceptable prosthesis.
My Solitude chapter 2 . 10/23/2008
Awesome story! I hope to continue reading this later on in the future! I have a feeling that your next chapter is also going to be great! Good luck!
BajaB chapter 2 . 10/23/2008
Too short to be very satisfying, but still interesting.
griffin blackwood chapter 2 . 10/23/2008
its coming out nicely, cant wait to see more
griffin blackwood chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
interesting concept
VampireArgonian92 chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
This is really getting good, please update soon!
Gogolu chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Nice to see something new from you.

Nice prologue.

I can not wait for more.
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
An interesting start here, and will be looking forward to what all happens when Naruto starts to make his puppets. Got to say, Sarutobi took the easy way out in the whole series, in fact there's a lot more parrallels between Naruto and HP than I would have thought, but one of the biggest is the Old Man figure who wants to do good for the young hero, and instead is basically holding them down, but the young hero adores them anyway. Sarutobi could have been there a lot more for Minato, same as Jiryia, but both of them dropped the ball, and pretty much weren't called on it till the very end. I look forward to what type of puppet Naruto makes first, as well as how he gets on in school, as he's really motivated at this point.
Wordlurker chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Good story. Puppeteer!Naruto is an interesting phenomenon that I've always enjoyed, though most fics of that type have seen an appallingly low amount of activity. It's just too bad that most of them start with Naruto somehow having something to do with Akasuna no Sasori.

Him being a kind of puppeteer all by himself sounds a lot more fun. Also, those 'chakra cables' are something I haven't seen before, so you get cookies for being original. For some reason, they make me think of the energy whip Sesshoumaru uses.

Keep up the good work!
Spanderholic chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Ooh interesting!
Shimo Ino chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Nice! Sounds like a plan, something to live for, someone to kill! I didn't like Sarutobi in this one of coarse, but it had great potential! :D
jedielfsorcerer chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
this is a very interesting idea. never read one where similar happened. keep it up. cant wait till next time. no one really does the chakra strings in leaf. but naruto will! he he he. chakra cable m an interesting idea.
BetaGuy chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Wow, this looks really cool. I really hope you continue to update. Update soon.
OwlofNight chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Hey man, great new bunny lol, See if it evolves.

-Night