Reviews for Naruto's Compensation
thatfanboi chapter 27 . 2/24
This was an amazing story and that's all I need to say because it was truly fantastic
Next week on Naruto’s Compensation: Naruto invents firearms and gets a killtacular.
Me chapter 8 . 2/21
so this was a p cool chapter imo
realfan16 chapter 21 . 1/23
Well the plot is good but the lack conversations with Naruto and basically everyone else is kinda sad. No drama or humour TT_TT. The narration style was kinda refreshing from those that I'm used to.
Overall good fic *thumbs up*
Fan chapter 27 . 1/16
This was a very beautiful read! :)
Eluvia Umbra chapter 27 . 12/30/2020
Lovely story~!
Yugureni chapter 27 . 12/28/2020
I have to say that this story has gone me under my skin. I'm normally someone who prefers light stories whit a lot of humor and sometimes love, but the writing style had me captive and I couldn't stop until the end. At some points, it was hard because I love Naru and his pain was hard to stand but I think the character growth was realistic and well described.

All in all, it was a very good story and I like to thank you for sharing this whit us (readers). My respect for finishing this and I hope you can find enjoyment by writing other stories and reading the good comments that come whit them.

Lots of Love from this happy reader and fan of your story.
Homarid chapter 26 . 12/18/2020
What a wonderful story. I think this must be my fifth or more time since I originally found it. This is my favorite puppeteer Naruto story out there.
Yuzuki476 chapter 12 . 12/7/2020
Looks like the snake got his ass kicked and third hokage is alive.
Yuzuki476 chapter 9 . 12/7/2020
This story is getting more interesting.
Guest chapter 27 . 11/22/2020
This story isn't perfect, yet it is beautiful. Simple, yet complex. Short, yet sweet.

Very well done.

The only thing I would ask is that you update it for the singular purpose of bringing it forward for more people to see it and read it.

8/10 minimum. Perhaps even a 9/10. I'm not quite sure what it is that isn't quite right, maybe grammar or something along those lines, but I've never seen a perfect story before and this one comes quite close. So honestly, perhaps it is simply personal taste that stops me from saying it is perfect.

Again, well done.
Cari Farah chapter 27 . 10/23/2020
Why this is not further up on the list of most popular Naruto fanfics, I do not knowthis is good, nothing else to say. Read it, it's actually completed and with a satisfying ending.
K. C. Stylus chapter 27 . 10/3/2020
This was such a treat to read, I don't really have any grammar complaints. I honestly enjoyed it. Thank you for writing and completing this.
Li-Ion89 chapter 27 . 9/29/2020
THIS WAS SO GOOD AUTHOR! The world building, emotional turmoil and attachements, the conventinal good guys not always getting their way, THE TWISTS! Intrigue!
Li-Ion89 chapter 25 . 9/29/2020