Reviews for Naruto's Compensation
Li-Ion89 chapter 25 . 9/29/2020
Damn asuma holy heck
Maleon chapter 27 . 9/19/2020
this is the third time I've read this story and I still love it.
nilzor chapter 27 . 9/16/2020
Thanks for a wonderful story. I think its probably on of the best fanfics i have read.
Kyle37 chapter 27 . 9/8/2020
I just finished this story in 2 days. It’s absolutely amazing and it was a pleasure to read.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/17/2020
What! The golden age is over? Hopefully it’s not too tragic!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/16/2020
I was wondering what he was going to do...
Guest chapter 10 . 8/16/2020
Spoilers...

I also like how you framed Konoha being evil through Naruto’s POV so we are unsure still whether they really are that bad, or if it’s just Naruto’s anger...
Guest chapter 8 . 8/16/2020
Was going to review on the last page. It’s nice to see a fiction where the good guys aren’t so good, as it’s quite unusual for the Naruto fandom, and usually isn’t done so well. It seems like you have done a great job so far, and I think I’ve read this before but I’m glad I found it again!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/16/2020
It’s alright, but aren’t nindo’s supposed to be short and snappy? Idk, but you could have written that more eloquently.
Crimson Shikyo chapter 1 . 8/5/2020
I've read this when you first made this fanfic. fast forward to today, I've spent hours looking for this to reread. I'm glad this wasn't deleted. thank you for writing this.
kituUzumaki chapter 27 . 7/30/2020
this was a very good fanfiction and I hope you do better because someone can always improve
littleditto chapter 27 . 7/8/2020
This is fantastic. All the kudos
Guest chapter 27 . 6/23/2020
Omg I loved it! It was had an amazing story line tho I didn’t favor his students dying the plot was fabulous while the ending was so heart warming ()b
JamminJuniberries chapter 27 . 6/4/2020
A beautiful and sad story. I wonder at the end if Naruto became complacent like everyone he defeated. Probably found a low-cost method of immortality by 30, to be honest.
PugTheMagician chapter 27 . 5/21/2020
You know, of the few pupateer naruto fics i have read, this is definately the best. I love the idea of naruto being so strong by scraping and struggling to learn everything, to experiment, to turn a didability into a strength. I like how you pointed out that anyone who gets as strong as naruto as young as he was was almost REQUIRED to be unhinged in sone way or form. It sucked what happened to number 2 but i felt it was a great way to transition from the "everything goes naruto's way" period if the start, especially considering he was dealing with S Class shinobi
2,024 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »