Reviews for Naruto's Compensation
ChurchSP97 chapter 27 . 5/20/2020
fucking love this fanfiction so much, it had a couple eh moments but it was still so fucking beautiful
Guest chapter 27 . 5/12/2020
11 years too late. But I'm really glad I came upon this fic. It's beautiful.
Paul Lenzen chapter 27 . 4/27/2020
Okay this was really good and really sad... Good job
JasperK chapter 27 . 4/16/2020
Damn but this was good. Really enjoyed the twists and turns of this tale!
The ChocoGoat chapter 27 . 3/29/2020
That was amazing! Am I distressed about #2 and #1 dying? Yes! I'll never seen those sweet kids in another fic...
Schlepian chapter 27 . 3/6/2020
Your ideas are really on another level from many other fanfics and even the original source material, I'm consuming many of your stories now and haven't been disappointed yet.
jamthacreator chapter 27 . 2/22/2020
Amazing story! Thank you for the amazing read. This is very creative and I love the approach you took with the story and naruto's character and abilities. A true ninja!
Azria-night-song chapter 11 . 12/22/2019
It's an interesting story, but Naruto is basically an OC. He isn't Naruto, only by name (which he doesn't even go by). Ignoring that fact, the premise is intriguing. The plot is almost interesting enough to ignore the lack of characterization or character development. If I'm being honest, if any one of Naruto's students died I wouldn't care. If Naruto were to die, I wouldn't care.
The story definitely has potential, and a very intriguing idea, but the lack of character depth is its greatest downfall.
Mecharic chapter 27 . 11/28/2019
Well this was a story. I enjoyed it quite a bit, actually. A bit dark at times, but never so dark as to be beyond belief for the Elemental Nations.
Nakokun chapter 5 . 11/28/2019
There is an African proverb: "The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth". This story starts to look like it, and I love it.
I love how you use a logic for a want of a nail to turn Naruto into a resourceful non ninja who can use his brain and skill into being a better and more skilled person. And there are no work of the Kyuubi yet.
Lady Navajo chapter 27 . 11/27/2019
This was such an amazing story!
arsenicminds chapter 3 . 11/16/2019
hokages a dick wtf
halleberry1995 chapter 27 . 10/20/2019
BRILLIANT
Xethesis chapter 27 . 10/11/2019
I know this is really late, but this story was absolutely fantastic, the epilogue really brought it all together! Through it you took me on a journey, and I'm happy to have seen it's end.
ArturiusRex8 chapter 11 . 10/8/2019
A minor science quibble: raising pressure on steam turns it to water, it does not raise temperature.
-ArturiusRex8