Reviews for The Uncensored Me
PanopticBibelot chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
I've read this before but stupid me forgot to favorite and follow so I've spent a lot of time looking for this, so glad Ive found it. Amazing story.
shugosailormewmewz21 chapter 34 . 5/22/2011
love it
Effie-a chapter 34 . 5/1/2011
very funny great job please update soon!
KoZuMi4EvA45 chapter 34 . 4/30/2011
Interesting.

So I'm guessing Shikamaru did it. As him written all over it lol.

Can't wait for more~!
JuniperScaymoore chapter 34 . 4/29/2011
Oh. I get it now. But in a sense, it's undeniably romantic.

And undeniably cheesy. Pffft. Win.
Love Is Only a Word chapter 34 . 4/29/2011
So cute. Update soon.
DelinquentDuo chapter 33 . 4/28/2011
Ohhhh Mama! I do hope you plan on updating and T plans on explaining herself.
JuniperScaymoore chapter 33 . 4/28/2011
Are you drunk? Were you drunk?

Diaries don't breathe and I don't get it :(
Megami.Ze chapter 32 . 3/31/2011
I LIVE!

And apparantly so do you, go figure.

So... where to begin the grovelling... Must I do so at your feet or do you want some leeway time in order to sit in your smugness and superiority. Tell me to jump and how high. Seriously, you can even make the bar. (and paint it funny colours)

Ok, but srs bsns now. I really do apologize from the very bottom of my heart for 'abandoning' this. I never forgot about it, because it is definitely one of my favourite stories, hands down, but I just got into a new fandom and fanbase and pairing and everything of Naruto kinda flew out the window. I really feel like scum for just dropping you how I did :( It wasn't fair. Although, I have had numerous personal issues keeping me away from reading, writing and reviewing for a while. So that does come into play. But again, I really just want to apologize about my absence and lack of reviews. I don't really know what to say to excuse myself :(

But I'll go onto things you probably want to hear.

I'm so glad you're back from your hiatus. I was always watching your updates and I was quite sad to see you vanish. Broke my heart in a small place. (maybe a big place) And to come back with 3 chapters! Wowza. A Christmas present in March!

Love that the ShikaTema is still going strong and I most certainly laughed out loud at the: "I HAVE THE BEST B-...Stag's pretty cool." I don't know how you do it, but your writing always makes me laugh. You have such a natural talent with humour that I am so jealous. I love every one of your chapters and I always know I'm in for a laugh. It's amazing, honestly.

(Also, Datzhawt... *snicker* I'm gonna remember that for a while.)("And Dat DJ iz (deinitely) NOT Hawt." ahahaha, my lungs hurt.)

And then of course... the last one. Wow. It was pretty profound. It hit me right in the heartstrings. I was so pleasantly surprised to find you writing something so... honest and quite melancholic. (Not that you're usual writing is "STU-frikkin-PENDOUS" (guess who's been rereading Uncensored Me)) Those last two lines really hit me deeply, espescially: "Happy Birthday Dad". I was really blown away from the emotional effect it had on me and it just felt so... honest. I could imagine Temari thinkings this and writing it. It's really... intimate, actually. It makes me very excited for the future of UM because I can get more humour (yay!), more plot (yay!) and this new found emotional rollercoster (you guessed it, yay!)

Once again, I hope you can forgive me for my transgressions T_T I really do feel like dirt. I cannot wait for chapter 33, and I promise, hand on heart, that I will follow you like a stalker from now on.

;)

-Ze
JuniperScaymoore chapter 32 . 3/30/2011
Kya3 You! Updating like a boss there~~

"Like a boss" is one of my favorite phrases. I use it a lot.

But anyway! I kind of miss when T still argued with Stag. It was entertaining, and I like seeing him all vulnerable and in the wrong.

Poor Ino though :( Ah well, now she feels the pain of non-photogenic people like moi!

update soon :)
KoZuMi4EvA45 chapter 32 . 3/30/2011
Awww this chapter was really sad...I would be pissed off but I never saw how he had ended up as a broken man. I only ever saw through Gaara's or Karura's eyes.

He did it for Suna but he had to pay for it in the end...poor Temari. And truthfully, poor 4th Kazekage.
Love Is Only a Word chapter 32 . 3/29/2011
awww soo sad. Update soon
KoZuMi4EvA45 chapter 31 . 3/29/2011
I love this sooooo much! Drama everywhere, and the ShikaTema is just tooo cute!

Please update, I love it~
Love Is Only a Word chapter 30 . 3/27/2011
Good chapter. Update soon
Sand-Jounin-Temari chapter 30 . 3/26/2011
I totally LOL'd at "I HAVE THE BEST B-...Stag's pretty cool"

Nice to see an update!