Reviews for Green
STAILS565 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
* WOlf Whistles* this my friend WOW, I LOVE IT! Make a squele please please, please , I FUCKING LOVE IT!
bravery22 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
This is by far thee best 3:10 to Yuma fic out there! You have a great feel for the charatcers and had this been the route these two had taken in the movie/book it is believable, imo. You are the only writer i have seen that keeps Wade & Prince IN character, not to say i don't enjoy OOC, but i like these two as is. I'd love to see more and how you go about developing this great & memorable pair. Wish the story was longer, but it does seem finished :). Thank you for a wonderful story that i will never tire of reading over and over again!
atratus chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
I started watching the movie right after Wade's comment about green eyes and as soon as I realized Charlie's eyes were green I got so excited! Thanks for writing a Ben/Charlie fic!
pinklotus chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
I agree with the people who feel there can't be enough of this pairing! Especially if they're all as good (and hot) as this one.

I am so happy that Charlie gets what he wanted in canon in this AU.

I'd love to see more of this!
Sunny chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Yay! Another Ben/Charlie slash fic! I check back here on in the 3:10 to Yuma category every now and then to see if there are any new ones.. and this time there was one! Woo.

Loved it! And I totally thought after watching the movie, "hey, Wade says he likes green eyes... and Charlie definitely has green eyes (and a crush on his boss)... :O" haha.

Have you seen the 3:10 to Yuma community on livejournal? There's lots of Ben/Charlie slash (but never enough!) and your story would be more than welcome there! The community's here if you feel like checking it out:

Great fic! XD

Mad Furry Cheshire Cat chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Oh wow! Fans self. And no, hun, you aren't the only crazed Foster fan who's noticed the colour of his eyes...I love Ben and I noticed that on a couple of his pics...his eyes are a pale green, not blue as I always thought. And what is with Wade's fascination with green eyes? He'd love me because I have green eyes too. Hehehe.

Great fic! I'm not normally a fan of slash to be honest, but when I saw this was about Charlie, I had to read it. XD I'd love a sequel *grins*
Acheron2008 chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
That was amazing. Thanks for posting this extraordinary story. I loved it. And I can easily imagine Charlies green eyes wide open, being suprised and hell a bit scared. Poor Charlie. Though, hasnt he been asking for this for a long time?:-)
indie chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
i thought they were blue... oh well...

i'm usually not a huge fan of slash, but a)i actually support this match(you're right... they do go together like chocolate milk... o.O) and b)you wrote him so well! ben really does sound like ben (and same for charlie)

bravo! bravo!
nannon chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Love the fic. There will never to enough Ben Wade/Charlie Prince slash in this world. And I really like how Charlie was kinda freaked out by the whole thing here. Kind of a new take on those two getting it on. And YES, Ben Foster has definitely got some pretty eyes.