Reviews for The Name of the Game
purple fairy chapter 9 . 11/17/2008
the beginning was really cute. i totally pictured the classroom claire was thinking about. i always forget to turn my phone on silent and its always ringing in class lol the end surprised me. i kinda forgot about erika until this chapter. she disappeared for a little. overall, pretty good chapter. uppdate soon!
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 9 . 11/17/2008
liked it was great

maria
fraynegirl chapter 9 . 11/17/2008
Oh, the plot thickens. Well done. I'm intrigued.
AngelWarriors chapter 9 . 11/17/2008
Love the chapter.

Interesting cliff hanger. I wonder who the other Nathan is.
cruailsama chapter 9 . 11/16/2008
another good chapter I too have thought those things about the healing ability right on I say keep it up
fraynegirl chapter 8 . 11/11/2008
Oh my GAWD! That was just, well...GAH! I thought the bathroom scene was hot, but this, all the things he hates, her paused, back to him listening...I just loved it. Read it twice before reviewing and am off to do it all again. You write them 'pairfectly'. I'd friend you. I have signed on at Lj but being rather computer challenged I find it hard to understand what to do when, and what all the friending stuff means...however if that what it takes to have you inspired to write more...give me the dotted line I'm ready to sign! You know, I actually punched the air and let out sque when I noticed today's update. Drew wierd looks from my loungeroom companions but I can live with it. Keep up the great work. Congratulations.
Aneesa chapter 8 . 11/10/2008
OMG who's an amazing Paire writer? YOU ARE! ]

I love this story and its beautifuly writen that Paire bit was so adorable and amazing

UPDATE SOON!
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 8 . 11/10/2008
Hope she is on the pill cause if not bad

maria
kylielink chapter 8 . 11/9/2008
That was really good.
purple fairy chapter 8 . 11/9/2008
wow. the first half of the chapter was so cute. i liked the way he confessed to her, it kinda reminded me of 10 things i hate about you. like all the stuff he hates about her he hates cuz he loves it so much. and the second half was just HOT. more smut please!
alliamandmore chapter 8 . 11/9/2008
That was sexy and hot. Loved it.
DeletingMyAccount chapter 8 . 11/9/2008
So...I'm not sure I can form words to express how awesome that chapter was...

I loved how you included what Claire was going through after he teleported out of the bathroom and their little talk outside was perfect.

And the end of the chapter...well...yeah. Amazingly written and, uh, really really good. lol

I seriously can't wait to see what you've got coming! So, update soon! :)

StDAY
cruailsama chapter 8 . 11/9/2008
It has begun the forbidden fruit has been tasted that was a nice love making scene not to graphic not too lacking you are quite skilled keep it up
cruailsama chapter 7 . 11/9/2008
an interesting turn of events but not unwanted the plot thickins as they say keep it up
cruailsama chapter 6 . 11/9/2008
I have read a few paires this is by far the most believeable i have read as a yet the forbidden fruit tastes so sweet however it is forbidden for a reason you are doing an damn good keep it up
80 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »