Reviews for The Name of the Game
osulover chapter 6 . 11/4/2008
Not gonna lie, I was kinda shocked that the kiss happened so soon! Don't get me wrong, not complaining at all-loved the scene! Poor Clair! Can't wait to see what's up next!
cocochanel chapter 6 . 11/4/2008
I absolutely LOVED this chapter! Especially the end :D

Can't wait to see what's going to happen!
Beauty is the Beast chapter 6 . 11/3/2008
i know i am, and anxious for the next chapter! brain storm pleaz!
purple fairy chapter 6 . 11/3/2008
actually theres no episode tonight. cant remember why tho. but the next ep isnt until next monday :( it better be good!

this was such a good chapter. i like how claire tought molly about make up since she didnt have anyone else to do it. and the last scene was cute, hot, and angsty all in one. really good but really sad too. update soon!
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 6 . 11/3/2008
loved it poor claire he has got to stop bringing her up and tearing her down

dragoneyes5000 chapter 6 . 11/3/2008
don't u mean next week's episode...there's no heroes tonight...anyways...excellent chapter...totally loved it
Aneesa chapter 6 . 11/2/2008
WOW thats all i have to sa lol

Great chapter!

Aw that Paire bit was so hot too, I hope they relise that they need to be together lol

Update soon!
AngelWarriors chapter 6 . 11/2/2008
great chapt.

Love the angst in it which is actually suprising bc I usually like fluff. Cant wait for the next one
Kaariboo chapter 5 . 11/2/2008
o my gosh, i simply luv this story, let me know when u write more pleaz! and soon
purple fairy chapter 5 . 11/1/2008
it wasnt really awkward at all. you did a good job with how peter dealt with niki's death and saying goodbye to his old life. the paire chemistry was fun to read too.

congratulations on getting accepted to college! i'm still waiting for my letters. i hope i get in!

ps: i like your new penname. its cool that it has meaning. and it just sounds pretty lol
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 5 . 10/31/2008
Loved it yeah she helped they both kick ass loved it

osulover chapter 5 . 10/31/2008
Love this story! Can't wait to see what happens!
Aneesa chapter 5 . 10/31/2008
Another amazing chapter ]

update soon!
AngelWarriors chapter 5 . 10/30/2008
Love this chapter. Cant wait for the next one.
alliamandmore chapter 4 . 10/29/2008
Nice. I love your stories. You write P/C so well. Update soon.
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »