Reviews for I Put A Spell On You
cshorte chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Loved it!
Alice-CarlykinzCullen chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Ashel! I absolutely LOVED it story. I think I've read almost all if not ALL of your stories...and I review them all of the time!

This was amazing and especially since I ADORE Halloween and Twilight, of course. Keep up the great work hun! You and Hayden are doing an exceptional job! You're awesome!

-Faithfully a reader

Carly -Alice-CarlykinzCullen.
4everbellaxedward chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
omg! intense! you should def continue it!

lover this story!

sneak peek if you do continue it!
ec1luver1 chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
LOVED IT ASHEL! you can really work stories...absolutely interesting and it was quite ironic that she didnt know how to french kiss yet she could grab his cock! haha hilarious! love all ur stories and ur r in def. trouble 4 making me get in F in all my subjects cuz i sit here and read them everyday! But they're really entertaining and now that i think about it...i couldnt live w/o them, like MLOONA i read it over and over again especially...u no sexually helps lmao! but yea ur a lifesaver! and i sadly have to love you like bella loves johnny depp cuz ur not reachable! ;) keep it up hon!
the cullen lover chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
omg now i really want to see edward dancing to shake. that will be forever burned into my mind. loved the story
isacz chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
LOVE it! great job! :);):) you really should right more oneshots!
let me in chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Cute, quick, and fun. It works.
Reigns Wondering Thoughts chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Omg that was just perfect. i loved Edwards nice manner snd the parts were he wasnt so polite. It was just awesome. I hope you guys do write more for this. A whole new series would be awesome from you guys. I love the emotions you guys can create on paper either alone or together.
clumsy23 chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
That was really well-written, just like every other story you have. :)
Ssenillek Reh chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
This story was SOO sweet!

I want to have its babies, I really do. Can I? Please?

It was adorable, and I can totally see this turning into a fully-fledged story with drama galore, ahaha. (While I'm kind of on the same topic - how many more chapters do we have of TEOTH? I don't want it to be over. -pouts-)

And I love, love, LOVE how they didn't have sex. Don't get me wrong, B/E smut is great, but oh my COW, I feel like this story is so much better about it. I love it, I really do.

And wow - they changed the review format! Really, who can use eight thousand characters in a review? The most I've done is MAYBE four or five thousand. Maybe.

Bahaha, but anyhoo. Lovely story, and it sounds like a majorly interesting chapter-length story. Looking forward to it!

But I'm looking forward to the next chapter of TEOTH even more. What can I say? I adore that story. XP

margaritama chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
this was great...I loved it. I love your writing...miss you updating your other stories...
madamesquid chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
MerpTheMerp chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
There are quite a few words to describe this but I can only think of one...

You're still an awesome writer!
ali93 chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
haha, i LOVED IT! made me so happy! AW!

ChocoMuffs chapter 1 . 10/23/2008