Reviews for I Put A Spell On You
3foldutopiandream chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Fantastic one-shot. I'm still stuck on reading the longer stories, but so far this is my favorit one-shot. I'm putting this on my alert in case you continue it further. I love how sexy Edward is in this story.

Keep up the good work!
PhantomsAngel1988 chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
loved it!
TwilightBEL chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
That was so sweet!

I am putting this on story alert in case you and Hatden decide to expand on the storyline. :crosses fingers!:

Keep writing! :o)
Maid With The Flaxen Hair chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
I love this little one shot! Its so innocent but yet totally not at the same time! If you did make this into a story i think that it would be really good but you would have to watch how many lemons and everything you have in it because yes HS kids have sex but not nearly as much as college kids.

Anyway really hope that you update TEOTH soon! And i just finished reading that new chapter so i would take you on a picnic but i dont think Hayden would like that.

Becks

P.S. tell Hayden i say hi and can i be on a review crew!
u2ugly2nv chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Wow! that was hott! Loved it. it would even amazing if you made a story out of it. but I get it, its a holiday story.
Ilyanna-Elaine chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
before you write a new story finish your other ones, their actually the only ones I read. :-( It makes me sad when stories are neglected and not finished
ktblove chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
That was a nice one shot. I think it would make a good story it you decided to write the back story. But of course everything you write is fantastic :)
lorit chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Wow! Where to start? Saying I liked it is a total understatement. Saying I loved it, all of your stories, and in essence then you too...makes me sound crazy. But seriously, I loved it. It made me want to go back to high school, eh ten years ago, and It was just whimsical and great. And as with all of your stories, I love the song choices, you always throw in and older song that suddenly makes me feel less pathetic for being 27 and in love with the Twiglight Saga and Fan Fiction.

Oh and not to mention, the story was perfect timing for my selfish self...who is out of town for 8 weeks for work and missing her boyfriend and dogs far too much to function.

Thanks!
edwardandbellabelong2gether chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Loved it! Hope you do turn it into a full story.
mailbox killer chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
its a good one , love it
XskyXdancerX chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
aw, it was so good. you really should continueon it when you can. I would read it.
scarlettpyre chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
This is a great story, hot and horny, way to go.
mikenewtonisabadass chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
This is fucking amazing.

Please. More. More. More!

Do a high school story! Please!

I love you! Write more!

Seriously. This is shit is better than Harry Potter.

:) luv ya
Poppinfresh chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Dry sex is so, so good. Really. I laughed my arse off in one bit, though, cause I read 'not to mention I now had a rather large erection', and it started a new line and my mind just goes "WHOA, Bella has an erection!"

Anyway. Lovely stuff, as usual :D
psychodancechick89 chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
I loved this, as I always do with your stories! And I'd love to see it continued into a full story!
210 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »