Reviews for I Put A Spell On You
kckatnip chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
awesome one shot i loved it...i was kimberly once lol...seriously i hope you make it into a whole high school story it would be wonderful
hpobsessedrissa chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Excellent idea to do a multi-chap fic. I think Edward's unexplained and seemingly subtle (up until that night, at least) interest in Bella would make for a great plot. I see a lot of potential :D

BTW, you helped me relive my childhood memories with Kimberly the Pink Power Ranger of yesteryear. I wore that exact costume when I was a kid :D Nice to read a story taking place in line with my generation.
AutumnDreamer chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
That was a little hot and sexy!
JadeJeronimo chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
WOWZA!

I read alot of FanFictions

And you have won...

JADES FAVOURITE THIS WEEK!

I even sent the links to all my friends!

Well done, love it so much!
Prizz-sweetie chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
That was really cute! U have to make this into a story!
JojoBells chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Please don't let this stay a one shot! It was so good, you have to continue. Please it was awesome?
Dollybigmomma chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
You have GOT to write this into a story! It's just too cute!

Loved it!
blueyed18 chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Holy crap, that was AWESOME! Wow. Gotta love Halloween, huh?
Sinful Seduction chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
yep. You HAVE to continue that. I will start a riot if you don't. But you know what? I may just start one anyway. Hehehe...
Blissful-Notions26 chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
wow. this is such a cute one-hot.

i hope that you and Hayd end up making it a full length after TEOTH.

writing high school dramas shouldn't be so bad eh?

i believe in you! *stands and cheers*

hope school, mid-terms and work aren't killing you too much.

i can't wait for the next chap of Total Eclipse.
Eddielover101 chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
that was awsome!

i would love it if you cont

thanks for the rocken story!

Pickles!
The Cullen Girl chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Just had to review and tell you how much I loved it. This would make a great story should you decide to expand on it. I loved thinking that Edward must have planned to meet Bella at the party. Alice's little wink had me thinking that she knew how much her brother wanted Bella. :)
pebbs7286 chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Bravo Ashel. Simply wonderful! I very much hope that you will turn this into a story, I would like to see a full lemon, even though the little thing at the dance was fabulous. I will tell you though that when I saw the title of this story, I immediately thought of Hocus Pocus because of the song the witches sing. My all time favorite Halloween movie.
bloodiLove chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
OMG! I loved this one shot! Uh it just made my day and put a huge smile on my face!

I loved it when Edward was like...

“I had a lovely evening as well,” he responded. “Alright, that’s a lie. This has been the best evening I’ve had. It was beyond spectacular.”

I could see Edward like a real teenager saying that!

I also loved the part were he showed up at the end in the tree! Uh such an awesome story!

Thanks for writing it!
ignorethiscompletely chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
i'd love to see this story develop
210 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 Next »