Reviews for I Put A Spell On You
Black Eyes Blood Red Lips chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
i loved this. you so have to continue it! i wanna know how this ending turns out. wink wink.
Jaguarsolaris chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
aww how sweet.
stupidlamb9 chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
I LOVE YOU ASHEL-13!that was sexy/hot/cute/sweet/adorable/yummy/...u get the idea right?THAT WAS AMAZING!I LOVED IT!u should do more 1 shots!i loved this!and i usually HATE m rated 1 shots cuz its just bella and edward do it-but this was so much more!this was so good!keep writing!please!
christinemarie13 chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
This was so cute. Bella had her own personal Romeo (without all the death) and he had his angel. I really hope that you are able to make this into a full-fledged story. It would be really great, especially with your awesome writing skills. I hope you're able to do that. :)
MissRe chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Whew! What an amazing way to spend Halloween. That was steamy. :) Nice work!
rearviewxmirrors chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
that rocked!
LA TUA CANTANTE MS. CULLEN chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
OK I AM OFFICIALLY ONE OF YOUR BIGGEST FANS. THAT STORY WAS GREAT. TOO BAD IT IS NOT AN ONGOING STORY, I CAN'T WAIT TO READ OTHER STORIES BY YOU.
Sofilin chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Well...that was absolutely awesome. I liked it a lot. You write wonderful. Only I hope it wasn't a one shot.

Keep writing more brilliant one shots please

Big kiss
seamonkologist chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Okay, just about around to reading this, and SO HOT. So totally fucking hot. Them on the dance floor, Edward grinding on her...the touching. GAH. Don't know if you still plan on continuing it into a whole high school drama thing, but I'd love to see it go somewhere. It was awesome. You're awesome. Please feel free to go revel in your awesomeness now.
WhoDoesntLikeLoveStories chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Oh! I don't think a story could be any cuter than that. Please write more of them. Can't wait to read your other stories.
HopelessRomantic chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Make this in Edward point of view. That would be totally cool.
HRHLadyEsme chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
I completely love this story! Great job!
BookmarkBella chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
this was a really good story! i went into a laughing fit and almost died coaughing when charlie said dont do drugs .. lol it wasnt that funny but it was to me hehhehe
Megan chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
That would be awesome if u added on to this story!
Hey Weirdo chapter 1 . 12/3/2008