Reviews for I Put A Spell On You
Smoochynose chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
So adorable. Did the mask give Bella confidence or Edward?
LoveTwiGirl chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
OMG! Please, please, please make this 'into a whole high school drama filled story'(please)! I totally loved it! It was so sweet and romantic and cute and just...really, really good! I know, I seem a little crazy, but it would be so sad if you just left the story like this.
kdpc chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
I LOVED this short Halloween story! You are such a great writer. I love your stories. I would love love love to have you make this a story. I think it would be great. I really hope you do.
yellowbubblegum chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Love it. Love it. Love it.

that's all I can say. :)

This was really an amazing Oneshot:)
TopazHeart chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
That was so good! I love it how she was all sexy and confident. But, I loved even more how he knew who she was when Mike didn't.
DistantDreamer13 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
you should so add to this! IT IS REALLY GOOD...
FeelingUntouched chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
I had much fun reading this.

You did a great job with the whole describing how Bella's live (with "friends") in Forks was like and so on.

I guess, my favorite scene was, as Alice winked at Bella, I don't know why exactly...
Leaf wants you chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Ah!

I have to say that edward makes

a way sexyer Romeo, than even

Leonardo DiCaprio did, lol

that was amazing, i love haloween too!
EdwardandBella101 chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
LOVED it. Halloween has officially been made my favourite holiday, haha.

I think this would make a great story XD - Any excuse for more Edward, right?

XD

x
dlhk chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
okay... i loved it. i loved bold bella. i'm in desperate need of more now, though. please?
obscure.identity chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
sweet D
IntoTheSkye chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
It would be so sweet if yo turned this into a story!

Oh please do!

Loved it!

Willow :D
123iluvzac chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
cute! edward as romeo? ;D clever
brooke chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
hehe. i like it. i want u to continue. and he so was in love with her b4 he met her for real. mwahaha!
Sidney chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
OMG that was so cute! Are you planning to make it into a full-blown story? Cause if you are, that would be awesome. It was such a cute story.
210 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »