Reviews for I Put A Spell On You
Ish Cat chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
GA! That was amazing! I always your stories, though. I think your one of the most consistent authors on this site-everything you write is wonderful. :]

CrazeeMonkee chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Amazing - just like all your other stories! You really should make it into a full story, but first update TEOTH! It's my favourite at the moment.

"OMG I am so in love with Johnny Depp" kind of love is totally bugging me down right now...I spent the entire weekend watching POTC 1, 2 and 3 so maybe its more Jack Sparrow I'm in love with...ah, either one!
Edward Lives chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
This was really cute. Now, I am totally jonesin' for the TEOTH update...:)
Lady Skye 1992 chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Totally awesome one-shot. Loved it. :D.

fightinsurfgrl chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
super awesome! XD Loved it. Halloween is the best!
Shante17 chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Let me tell you...I love you Ashel-13 (not like that I'm hetero)...I was having a real nasty -ass, stinky, really really bad day...and then I check my gmail and there you were with your story...and I click on it on disgruntled and shit and then by the end I was mad giddy...that story is amazing, like everything you write...and I can't wait till you make it a story...I hope its soon cuz all the possible sinerios for how the story would go are circling my head right please please (i'm begging)...Update...and hell yeah I would love Halloween to if my night ended up like Bella's...Update!
Blueflowers chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
HI, I really hope that you do decide to continue this, I loved it!
littleSinsandSadlines chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
aw i loved the one-shot!and itll be a reallyawesome story later! itll be really cool to read something high school-ly from you! haha muchas amore!
Bellashouldvebeen chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
yes you and Hayden should definently make this into a high school drama filled story. lol. it would be amazing and since its two amazing writers writing it it would be, well, amazing. haha. I do hope you guys decide to do it.

happy almost Halloween.

Jagga-Love chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
you have no idea how long it took me to finally read this one shot! and WOW im glad i did!

i loved it! - squeals with joy -

wait, does that mean that TEOTH is going to finish soon?

i really hope not :(

but it would wicked sick if this one shot were a story written by you and Hayden because well we all love Hayden. and you :)

hmm...i wonder what ashel was thinking about when she wrote that sexy dance scene?

...hayden? :P

I'm joking. loved it.
StarryNightT chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
aww! this was such a cute story! you really should continue it after TEOTH is finished :) gotta love halloween...

Maddy chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
a hs story would be cool.. but please don't fill it with dumb cliched drama like the other 347230129320932 other stories here
frankytory chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
hehe i liked it but i want more! :) i thought that is was really good and u and hayden should continue it after TEOTH!love u 2 writting 2 gether!
emillythestrange chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
i absolutely love this story. i love the way you write and i think you're the best author in the world. (besides stephenie meyer) anyways, i loved it and i loved it and please continue to write!
Hyperbole23 chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Wow, this is awesome. I really like it. I think that you difenetley should turn this into a full story with Hayden. Your story with him is amazing, so I think you'd do a great job with this.

Another fabulous story from the amazing ashel-13! Keep it up!
210 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »