Reviews for I Put A Spell On You
sanctuary-in-dreams chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Of course you would go as far as making a story for Halloween that included a lemon...Some things will never change. ;)

Well, I oh, so dearly loved it. Edward being Bella's angel...and Edward being Bella's Romeo. Man, if Edward were a vamp for Hallow's Eve, I would've said it was love at first BITE! Ha-ha! Get it? Hm? LOL. I am so pathetic...

Nice lemon. Though I was afraid when Bella starting stroking him. I was like, "Um, you'd better get away from the dance floor. There are still others around you!" I'm glad they didn't just screw the rules and christine the dance floor. XP

When I first saw the title of this fanfic, it reminded me of that Disney Channel movie with the three witches and that HIDEOUS boy and girl...OH- it was called Hocus Pocus! Those witches could SING...;)

Well, thanks for this little special. I thoroughly enjoyed it- tis the season to be scary!(Fa-la-lalala)

Really great job- oh, and I can't wait for that little drama you and Hay are cooking up in that devious pot of fabulousness.
Hinata1020569 chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Wonderful story!
TwilightMovieDictionary chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
i absolutly loved this one-shot. i don't usually read one-shots, but i'm happy i read this one. now if you do make this into a story line, would you tell the story from here on out, or start previous to the halloween party?
ANGELOFTHEBLACKROSES chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
cool. i loved it!
Alejandra111 chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
OMG! I so LOVED IT! D
barbarito chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
THAT Was fantastic! I would love to see this made into a full story!Great job!
TwiDi chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
I LOVE HALLOWEEN! lol

That was breathtaking! I so loved this!

Damn! Girl, you are captivating! that was really amazing!

Cheers!
twilightluva4lyph08 chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
oh I loved it, it was awesome! I love Halloween stories like this!
Eric'sBondedSince76 chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
I loved this...you never cease to amaze me. Different, but still so sweet in the true spirit of Bella and Edward. I would love to see you and Hayden continue this story. Hayden does an amazing Edward and you are always an awesome Bella...the perfect combo. I'll keep my eyes peeled and keep my fingers crossed. Love ya!
amy chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
yes! please make it into a full story! OMG its such a HOT story!
Sendmeonmyway chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
You have to continue you this! Seriously it was amazing and brought a whole new view to the wonderful holiday that is halloween.

And when your a kid and a girl, the pink power ranger is the way to go. She was the shit, no lie]

And I loved how Edward taught her to "dirty dance" a bit there. So Hot. Oh my. You. Don't. Even. Know!

Loved it, as I find I do always with your writting.

Xoxo- Sendmeonmyway
Lauren chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
This was cute. I really think you should continue it.
edwardsothalova chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Happy Halloween!

Love it... of course what do I not love that you write... NOTHING!

Can't wait until tomorrow!

xoxo

jennie
mickey160 chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
aw! You should really continue this one. It is REALLY good and i wouldn't mind you being a little late on the others if you also had this one to work on. it's just so nice and different but yet doesn't seem completely out of character. PLEASE continue! :)
mickey160 chapter 1 . 10/23/2008