Reviews for The Heart at the End
Adelled chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Liked the hearts connecting.
iamladyliberty chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
i really enjoyed this-i admit that when i got to the end i was so proud of brennan for resisting the call of something good but less great than what she could have, it can be a very hard thing to do. i also think it was wonderful how you showed booth waiting for her at the end, like always, because he knew her, as contrasted with sully, who, though he cares deeply for her, doesn't always know her, certainly not like that.

thanks for writing!
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
that was good loved it
loveless-romantics chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
So I just found this story again and I felt like I should review it. This was really sweet and I feel the same way about Sully. He really was good for Bones. I secretly hope that he comes back at some point. Great job!
bearlee-there chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
I didn't think I would want to read this but I'm glad I did. You did an excellent job. Thanks for posting.
a2zmom chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
I too always liked Sully and I have abanded one then one story that chose to bash him.

I think it was important for Brenna to see she could be vulnerable with someone and you certainly brought that to the fore here. And yet, she also is now certain that this is not the life she wants.

I loved Booth's last line. Perfectly in character for him.
OhMandy chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Great story, even though, no matter how much I want to, I just can't bring myself to like Sully...
Chicklit chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
This was a very nice way to close the door on Brennan and Sully. I particularly liked how Brennan got her mojo back when she spoke with Booth on the phone.
Hannah J Granger chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
i must say, that i'm not one for a sully/brennan fic, but you pulled this off rather well; at least you brought her round to booth at the end (at least hinting at it)...so great job!

-hannah
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed it! Very cute!
notmagnificent chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
;D Aw. That was really sweet, and I like how you included both pairings.
DaLiza chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
I've never read a happy Brennan/Sully story before, so I was a bit skeptical, but you gave them a nice sendoff. Well done!
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
great fic. of course homes where she belongs. she'd really have got bored on a boat. look forward to more soon
HawkAngel XD chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
really nice, and yeah, gotta follow your heart... great...

HawkAngel
midid chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
I'm a TOTAL Bones & Booth fan, but I liked it. I loved that she had to go away and experience the week with Sully to know that she made the right choice. And she did follow her heart...right back to Booth! Although I could have done without so much Sully/Brennan sex and love making! LOL! Great job as always!