Reviews for Identity
ohtheconspiracy chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
That was incredibly good (:

I love that you delved into Sarah's past. That's something I've always been curious about and I definitely love the way you did it. Completely realistic (:
Cindy Ryan chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
wonderfully done! Nice job :)
Suzanne chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Another wonderful fanfic, you never disappoint! Interesting take in elaborating our Sarah Walker. Best line: "although Graham’s proposal saved her, Chuck’s just might allow her to live again." Love it!
jagged1 chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
You did a great job describing all of the complexities in Sarah's past. I really enjoyed this - nice work!
Hoot-Hoot-Ashie chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
I absolutely loved this it was so good. I love the last episode it was my favorite Chuck to date and I was hoping for more fics based off of info we learned in that episode but yours is one of only a few I have found so I hope you do write more from the epsiode :)
Zerectica chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
That was a great story. I really loved it.
Nemo30 chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Awesome writing! I think you certainly captured the essence of Sarah walker. :)
Listen2TheThunder chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
I loved the last sentence. "Chuck's Sarah Walker". It's just so sweet. Great story.
jessclifton chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Great story! I always expect great stories from you and you never fail to deliver :D I hope that those other fics you mentioned make their way to the site!
kdzl chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
I loved Chuck vs. the Cougars, and this fic was...in the words of the Captain...AWESOME!
tshdow chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
nice chapter. Thanks for writing it.