Reviews for Europe's Darkest Hour
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Nazis can burn in "HELL" for what they've done!
Kano2012ly chapter 6 . 5/14/2013
This is a really interesting story, I hope that you will be able to finish it. I love the way that you're going with this and it makes me want to read more.
knightwolf57 chapter 6 . 4/8/2012
Great story strange but the good kind of strange and thank u for reminding me I need to go sharpen my daggers *you see a target with sasuke's picture in the middle with several holes in it*.
pegasiger chapter 6 . 12/18/2011
as always i love your stories, i hope you finish this one i really like it .
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
I loved this story it hooked me in and I couldn't stop reading mice job
shonie23 chapter 6 . 12/21/2009
i love that u updated also i really wanna know how sakura knows so much. good job btw.
Fox-Sama chapter 6 . 12/19/2009
not bad, not great.
pigtopus chapter 6 . 12/19/2009
o.O What did Sakura want to do when she was younger? lol I thought her incentive was because she wanted to protect Ino. Haha!

;3 They're gonna be safe in France~

I wonder if Temari is really French or was she putting up an accent? lol

Thanks for the update and PM ;3
darksoulwolf chapter 6 . 12/18/2009
I missed this one
Bad Girl762 chapter 5 . 4/27/2009
This is great! one of the best story, I seen for a while. Most a so alike, that it seems all the same, but love the couple, the time zone and drama, oh please keep going with this one.

By the way, love your profile!
W-slave chapter 5 . 2/14/2009
amazing story...!

it's just awsome..i love it when things get comlicated(it's really exciting) ...well just wanted to give ya my opinion...see ya XD
DoubleMMia chapter 5 . 2/12/2009
Ugh. Sasuke still makes me mad. Even if it is fan fiction. That bastard.

Lovely update, I thought that you had given up on it but I still loved it anyway ;)
Insomniackid7 chapter 5 . 2/11/2009
Fucking Sasuke! Always messing things up.
b82891834 chapter 5 . 2/11/2009
Oh snap! Awesome chapter. Was totally exciting! Update soon... Super excited you wrote another chapter.
BakaNekoShojo chapter 5 . 2/11/2009
This story just keeps getting better and better! I like Sasuke as an evil Nazi, it suits him. Also, did Naruto rat them out because he hates lesbians, or did he just hate Sakura? /

~*BakaNekoShojo*~