Reviews for Howl at the Moon
schoolgurl95 chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
My God, please please update! I really wanna read more!
IchigoRukiaLuv chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
I love this story its pretty awesome i hope you finish it.
ichirukiluv chapter 5 . 10/20/2012
Love it hope u update soon
Akira Namikaze chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
Cool cant wait til you update
E. E. Terrill chapter 5 . 4/25/2012
Get the gourd to Ichigo so he can anilize the likwid.
skillet99 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
damn i luv this
Nyuu-swan chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I'm speechless, a wonderful story, the incomparable pleasure of reading and reading for lovers like me, is a rich dish!

A story that has my two fascinations: IchiRuki and werewolves, and written with enviable mastery!

The perfect fic!

revised commentary by erros in spelling,sorry ç.ç
Nyuu-swan chapter 5 . 10/5/2011

A story that has my two fascinations: IchiRuki and lobsimens, and written with enviable mastery!

Murdered.By.A.Marionette chapter 5 . 7/14/2011
Jeez that chapter was like totally fart. Yes, fart.

Not that it wasnt good, it was just a majo let-down cause I was totally screaming in my head "WTF happened with Ichigo and Rukia!" Haha but I understand, can't have the main couple in every damn chapter, that'd be boring.

xD But in all seriousness I really can't wait for the NEXT chappy cause that will satisfy my ichixRuki craving I have. I'm like a drug addict - gotta have my fix! :D

Great story btw! I really like this, usually everyone and their grandparents write about vampires. It's nice to see someone finally give the wolves a chance, ne?

Loved it! Can't wait for the next scene!

-M.B.A.M. -Does Two finger Salute- Murdered over and out!
xoxokiss210 chapter 4 . 5/25/2011
i loved
gadez chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
it's been years now, hope you will still continue this awesome story
ichirukilover chapter 5 . 1/12/2011
please please please update! its been two years...(almost 3 when it turns November) i wanna know what happens please! i just gotta know.
ANGELHINATA24 chapter 4 . 11/28/2010
U call two years a break! I think it's time to update. I want know what happens next by yesterday! Awsome job!
buchielle chapter 5 . 10/27/2010
Hello!

Just stopping to say that im an avid fan of yours & i really love all your stories even though i seldom make reviews.

I hope you're doing fine & feel better soon.

Pls keep writing wonderful ichiruki fics! I'll be constantly looking out for your updates. Godbless!
Voidy chapter 5 . 6/24/2010
I think, I like this better... with more plot and serious problem ahead. and yes... the smut is bearable (for some shy maiden like me) so this story is my favorite... and, yep... I feel bad for Rukia and Ichigo. They feel overwhelm over something on their own mind scape. And the way you explain the cause of transformation, that's epic. and I like it...

um... next chapter must be really some stuff. Can I give something to poor little Rukia there? (yes, I'm scared of Ichi) She's cold and ... and, well... embarassed of course. nah... just say my opinion loudly...

anyway... all the little detail you decipher in this story is really awesome, I mean... Byakuya anda Renji protectiveness and inner circle for men around rukia...

hahaha, That's all I can say~