Reviews for Howl at the Moon
Mikie-From-Ireland chapter 5 . 12/20/2009
Hm. I have an interesting question for you my dear writer: Orihime found a vile of Wolf syndrome. How is that work? Usually the wolf juice is Lycantropin, was that Lycantropin or something else? It is your story and your setting, but I'd like to know how you are going with this? Obviously you are going in a different way of the usual agenda of the Werewolf way, where the wolf stays transformed for the whole night. I'd like to know please! Have a great day my friend!

Mikie-From-Ireland chapter 4 . 12/20/2009
This is brilliant! I'm in love with the detail and delicious words which you write! It keeps my passion for the Wolf alive, and of course my undeniable love for IchiRuki! I hope to read more soon!

Mikie!
Mikie-From-Ireland chapter 3 . 12/20/2009
Man! The thing I love most about your work here (-This includes your other stories-) is the great detail and knowledge of instinct and the passionate aching of the body, human and wolf. I am so happy you wrote this! Keep it going!

Mikie-From-Ireland chapter 2 . 12/20/2009
Ichigo has been found! What shall happen? I don't know! I hope something fun happens! And what is it that happened to Rukia? I can't wait to find out!

Mikie-From-Ireland chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Good Prologue. I love Werewolves! There aren't that many stories on here involving them, and very much less that are actually good. Keep it up please! Though don't hurt yourself...no need in hurting yourself in a matter which can wait a bit longer.

pamianime chapter 5 . 12/1/2009
O..M..G...i think this has to be my fav chapter! idk but i think its cuz it has to do with a lot of ichigo since he's my fav character of all time and i love seeing pervertedness from him ;p and i also loved the beach scene ;p *thinks perverted* well anyways i just hope you get better, really, cuz you seem to be in a lot of pain and you need your rest and of course you have other things to do :D so ill wait forever if i have to for the next update! Your health comes first and i send you all my prayers and blessings for your health :D and ill wait for dream of me too xD it doesnt hurt waiting and this story's so GOOD! Its worth the wait :D
pamianime chapter 4 . 12/1/2009
*drools* The smut was so HOT! xD i so loved it and it was sso awesome! i totally loved this chapter! and it stopped at such a good part! Dx well anyways it was worth it i say since it was so good! i wonder what'll happen to poor Rukia!
pamianime chapter 3 . 12/1/2009
This chapter was AWESOME! i loved the smut ;p and poor Rukia couldn't take it xD but she's lucky though having such a hot man pleasuring her xD! Lucky! Well again great chapter and i hope you get better! :D
pamianime chapter 2 . 12/1/2009
Omg! i loved the idea of ichigo and byakuya having a manly catfight xD i also wouldn't mind the whole ripping off clothes thing either xD and goodness! ichigo was located! i wonder what'll happen!
pamianime chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Alright well now ill review since i have time to review i was more in a hurry to read the story but now i can review since i have more time :D Well this chapter was SO interesting! It just made me want more xD Very beautifully written and great start too :D and now for the next chappie xD
Tahira chapter 5 . 10/2/2009
plz update soon...
v33na chapter 5 . 8/20/2009
Man i love this story! I mean, what's hotter than unbridled, passionate LUST! U have to finish this story asap luv!
XxKaChaxX chapter 5 . 8/17/2009
Wow I really like this story :D Please continue! I want to see what happens next ;) Love the way you described Ichigo's wolf form I got so into the story because 1. I havent read a story like this in my life (which is a good thing) && 2. It's so awesome && exiting _ Update soon!
FeZ14 chapter 5 . 7/22/2009
Another great story, well done.

I quite liked the chronological order of things, the way it was told.

Now to wait for next chapter you say? Hmm, perhaps I should read Dream then in the meantime too :p
Hatake Tsughi chapter 5 . 6/3/2009
Damn that Stalkerhime!

She probably used the whole damn bottle. LOLZ!

Anyway LOVE IT,great werewolf story hope you get to finish it.

Oh yeah

Smutastic as usual, Keep up the good work!
115 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »