Reviews for Words
tella chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
that was sad but beautiful.
Akira.Xian sheng K chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
It was so sad yet so awesome... I love it. TT TT
ryuuzaki19 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Well that was just completely depressing. I want to cry now...
Silverlynxcat chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
I don't know why I do this to myself.

I HATE sad stories, if they're well written, I always end up in tears (Which I did, AGAIN).

But I always find myself reading one, -sighs- I hate tragic endings D:

But it was very well written, I although I wondered, what provoked the change in Draco?
alsogoneforeveryeah chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
:'( Being the masochistic I am, I loved it! You should be proud of yourself.
aperez1440 chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
that is depressing and makes me think of a person that tells me he loves me and i just hug him when he dose becase well i dont love him but it still makes me sad :(
carcar3 chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
wow...i really have no words. that was beautiful, eloquent and utterly heartbreaking. thank you for sharing your story with us.
xXNikoletta BlackXx chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
I cried as bad as I cried when I heard "Just A Dream" by Carrie Underwood. Good Job
sweeteuphoria chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
This was so sad.
TheRndom1 chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
why do I read this in the middle of class..its not very clever, to cry in school XD

very sad and beautiful!
KuroFaia-Neko chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
okay... that was REALLY SAD! tears were about to fall from my eyes... i never expected it to be this sad... poor draco... 'C
gravihag chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
awe, i want to cry! that was so sad. yet beautiful. good job.

~Ayaka
blueray chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
*sniffs* you killed him...

This is very abstract if you ask me...Draco and his parent's behaviour. The reader can assume any reason he wants to for it. So, its good as a one-shot. Nice...
WhoTheFoxAreYou chapter 2 . 10/26/2008
this story totally broke my heart [ its so great the way it is and i dont think it shud b made longer but i will add u to my alert list :} i cant wait till read more of ur work
yngblkguy chapter 2 . 10/26/2008
great story, i think the one chapter was good enough for this type of story, you got all the feeling into one chapter ...keep on the great work