Reviews for Off with their heads!
cutupyrpillow chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
wow, such an awful situation and yet the imagry was so beautiful... they complement each other perfectly imo. tragic love stories are like, the best kind and youve condensed this one right down so its really intense, i love it x
MariLyn's Mello chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
wow... just oh my god! I' speechless!

At first I thought Howard was dying because Vince died but then the she came in and the neon dress and then I just realised is that Ulta and Neon? Oh my god! Wow! This is... wow! Keep going, totally hooked like a coathanger!
chugirl2526 chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
aw sad :( poorneon/ultra :( *cries* nice story, sweet but sad :)
SisiDraig chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Hello!

You said there was to be no more from you, i'm so glad you didn't stick to that :D

it was sad and trajic and i feel all depressed now (thanks for that)! But i guess it's the sign of a great story! I wonder which one of the electro girls died? I'm sure you know... lol (u DID write it :P)

Sisi...xx
BeckyRocks-x chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Yay, Yay, Yay!

'I see the night but I'm lost outside of you' wasn't your last fic! You've made my evening :)

This was so sad! At least she got the chance to say 'I love you' even if it was kind of late. It broke my heart really.

:'(

I love ultra/neon though! It's definately one of my favourite pairings :D

Please write more ;)

Love you!

x
irishhair chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
ooh... This is fairly heart rending :( I love Neon and Ultra and you've captured them very well here. The world needs more electro grrl femmeslash ;)