Reviews for Rebel Without a Cause
Airekel chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Well, I thought 'Distraction' was my favorite short story. I have to amend that now that I've read this one. I love Edward angry, frightened and out of control. What can I say? Very nice.

LOL! Loved it! Thanks.
emmettlover chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
I think it need a feqw more chapter it would be a neat story
sophie921 chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
I agree entirely with Bella...plus loved the line about "diet of a mosquito"...an enormous, prehistoric, dinosaur mosquito more likely.
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Wow. I NEVER knew that worried!Edward could be so hot! You're probably getting sick of my reviews by now, but I can't help it. Your stories are great!
WisteriaAndHoneysuckle chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
You write some very nice emotional smut, Amethyst. ;)

Merci beaucoup!
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
This fic was insatiable! :)
mugglemom08 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Oh, hell yeah! Is there anything sexier than Edward losing control?
Ironic Twist chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
"a normal girl would have been turned off by her boyfriend having the same diet as a mosquito"

Ha! I've never heard the comparison made like that before.
spunkransom9 chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
... I've got no words, this is just to sweet in its own masochistic way. XD
TwilightLoz chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Woah that was intense LOL.

I thought he was gonna bloody break her any minute then LOL!

Amazinng :P
whoa dream big chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Edward shook his head at me, smiling now. “I’ll never understand you, will I? A normal girl would be crying right now.”

“Edward, a normal girl would have been turned off by her boyfriend having the same diet as a mosquito,” I said dryly.

Hah! Love it.
myelle chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
I love it! you are a fantastic writer. I love your dark Edward.
Twilight2121 chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
lol awsome rele rele good ]
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
lol i loe it wen edward ges crazy! good job blla. i give props!
Sophia24 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
aw, that was really sweet! i was so cute how worried Edward was for Bella's safety and it was certainly beneficial for Bella by the way he reacted :D
106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »