Reviews for The Magpie's Nest
Phosphorescent chapter 13 . 2/26/2010
I really like the perspective you've provided us through Marcus Geier, particularly the bits about accumulation of evidence.
Phosphorescent chapter 6 . 2/26/2010
I love the way this leads into the concept of the Booth/Brennan relationship; they just get each other.
Phosphorescent chapter 5 . 2/26/2010
You've really gotten Hodgins' voice down well in this chapter. And I like the idea of the Bureau's victims' fund.
Phosphorescent chapter 3 . 2/26/2010
Some beautiful writing here.

'The way everything fit into each other, each thing in its place. Unlike her.' - concise and poignant

And the last sentences in this chapter are very telling about the person that she becomes.
Phosphorescent chapter 2 . 2/26/2010
What a great idea, to show Angela and Bren's first meeting! The way that you've written this chapter gives us the roots of a wonderful friendship. Congrats on showing a younger Brennan from an outsider's perspective.
CatchingMyBreath chapter 8 . 2/21/2010
This was so sweet!
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 70 . 2/2/2010
lmao. i love your closing author's note. i fully agree. and this, regardless if it may be corny, was fully appreciated, i love your ending to it _
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 61 . 2/2/2010

i never thought of it that way.

stop bleeding, bones!
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 60 . 2/2/2010
hm, yea i wasn't happy with that episode much their. i fully agree with this booth making me grumpy.
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 55 . 2/2/2010
D i adore it
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 53 . 2/2/2010
ok wait, i dont understand, was she threatening hodgins? or was she making a point about anyone who wanted to threaten booth again? and if she was threatening hodgins, why would she do that?
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 24 . 2/1/2010
lmao, gotta love booth getting his ass handed to him -
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 16 . 2/1/2010
i LOVE this chapter. its absolutely amazing
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 11 . 2/1/2010
lmao, i adore angela XD she's so right
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 4 . 2/1/2010
*swoons* i officially love your writing style. the way you portray each character is well within the definitions of their personality and the interactions you put them in as well as the thoughts and emotions they express are believable. i may not review every chapter of your story, but be sure that i am going to read every single one of them

1,414 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »