Reviews for The Magpie's Nest
Deja and Darcie chapter 61 . 6/26/2010
Wow! I am so impressed with the prediction in this story. I'm not quite sure when Handkerchief was written, but in light of the 100th episode, you have all your predictions spot on. It's so true that Brennan protects those she loves ferociously. She wants to defend Booth even against herself-especially against herself. I loved Mayhem, and you're response to it is wonderful, breathtaking, even. You did an amazing job.

~Deja
MiseryMaker chapter 70 . 6/12/2010
Oh, how I wish the television show had gone this direction! Her watching him and suffering silently so long was so beautiful and so beautifully written.
MiseryMaker chapter 69 . 6/12/2010
After so many brilliant chapters, the brevity and force of this one took my breath away. You showed us the thoughts behind that shell of a man sitting in that hospital bed looking so scared and hopeless. And showing us how much Bones means to him-how a few brief thoughts about her can overshadow the rest of his sadness-was just about perfect.
MiseryMaker chapter 65 . 5/20/2010
Absolutely entertaining! So very thrilled to have read this chapter.
MiseryMaker chapter 61 . 5/19/2010
61 chapters in, and I'm finally stopping to leave a review. So very many chapters here have been brilliant or creative. This one tugged on my heart-strings more than most. The folded handkerchief was the perfect mechanism to show us how boxed in and controlled Bones was being about her feelings for Booth. You couldn't have found a better way to relay her position on their relationship.

You are a wonderfully talented writer, and I look forward to reading more of your amazing works!
Katniss730 chapter 12 . 3/7/2010
This was a wonderful take on this episode (which is def one of my favs), thanks!
Katniss730 chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
That was so sweet, loved it.
Phosphorescent chapter 13 . 2/26/2010
I really like the perspective you've provided us through Marcus Geier, particularly the bits about accumulation of evidence.
Phosphorescent chapter 6 . 2/26/2010
I love the way this leads into the concept of the Booth/Brennan relationship; they just get each other.
Phosphorescent chapter 5 . 2/26/2010
You've really gotten Hodgins' voice down well in this chapter. And I like the idea of the Bureau's victims' fund.
Phosphorescent chapter 3 . 2/26/2010
Some beautiful writing here.

'The way everything fit into each other, each thing in its place. Unlike her.' - concise and poignant

And the last sentences in this chapter are very telling about the person that she becomes.
Phosphorescent chapter 2 . 2/26/2010
What a great idea, to show Angela and Bren's first meeting! The way that you've written this chapter gives us the roots of a wonderful friendship. Congrats on showing a younger Brennan from an outsider's perspective.
ComplexLayers chapter 8 . 2/21/2010
This was so sweet!
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 70 . 2/2/2010
lmao. i love your closing author's note. i fully agree. and this, regardless if it may be corny, was fully appreciated, i love your ending to it _
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 61 . 2/2/2010
0.0

omg.

i never thought of it that way.

stop bleeding, bones!