Reviews for The Magpie's Nest
MiseryMaker chapter 61 . 5/19/2010
61 chapters in, and I'm finally stopping to leave a review. So very many chapters here have been brilliant or creative. This one tugged on my heart-strings more than most. The folded handkerchief was the perfect mechanism to show us how boxed in and controlled Bones was being about her feelings for Booth. You couldn't have found a better way to relay her position on their relationship.

You are a wonderfully talented writer, and I look forward to reading more of your amazing works!
Katniss730 chapter 12 . 3/7/2010
This was a wonderful take on this episode (which is def one of my favs), thanks!
Katniss730 chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
That was so sweet, loved it.
Phosphorescent chapter 13 . 2/26/2010
I really like the perspective you've provided us through Marcus Geier, particularly the bits about accumulation of evidence.
Phosphorescent chapter 6 . 2/26/2010
I love the way this leads into the concept of the Booth/Brennan relationship; they just get each other.
Phosphorescent chapter 5 . 2/26/2010
You've really gotten Hodgins' voice down well in this chapter. And I like the idea of the Bureau's victims' fund.
Phosphorescent chapter 3 . 2/26/2010
Some beautiful writing here.

'The way everything fit into each other, each thing in its place. Unlike her.' - concise and poignant

And the last sentences in this chapter are very telling about the person that she becomes.
Phosphorescent chapter 2 . 2/26/2010
What a great idea, to show Angela and Bren's first meeting! The way that you've written this chapter gives us the roots of a wonderful friendship. Congrats on showing a younger Brennan from an outsider's perspective.
ComplexLayers chapter 8 . 2/21/2010
This was so sweet!
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 70 . 2/2/2010
lmao. i love your closing author's note. i fully agree. and this, regardless if it may be corny, was fully appreciated, i love your ending to it _
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 61 . 2/2/2010
0.0

omg.

i never thought of it that way.

stop bleeding, bones!
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 60 . 2/2/2010
hm, yea i wasn't happy with that episode much their. i fully agree with this booth making me grumpy.
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 55 . 2/2/2010
D i adore it
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 53 . 2/2/2010
ok wait, i dont understand, was she threatening hodgins? or was she making a point about anyone who wanted to threaten booth again? and if she was threatening hodgins, why would she do that?
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 24 . 2/1/2010
lmao, gotta love booth getting his ass handed to him -
1,417 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »