Reviews for The Magpie's Nest
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 16 . 2/1/2010
i LOVE this chapter. its absolutely amazing
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 11 . 2/1/2010
lmao, i adore angela XD she's so right
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 4 . 2/1/2010
*swoons* i officially love your writing style. the way you portray each character is well within the definitions of their personality and the interactions you put them in as well as the thoughts and emotions they express are believable. i may not review every chapter of your story, but be sure that i am going to read every single one of them

Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
very cute and wonderfully worded
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
lmao, omg, poor booth XD
munought chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
still alive?
boneskittie chapter 58 . 11/15/2009
Just re-read this and cried all over again. The last three sentences just kill me.
Noie chapter 34 . 10/2/2009
Excellent exposition on him; given his gift at being a "people and heart" person, it's not such a leap for him to have a psychological background.
Noie chapter 28 . 10/1/2009
Great conclusion; it shows Booth with a really good insight into her thought process.
Noie chapter 24 . 10/1/2009
Oh, I like this one. I think he needs a shove in this direction!
Noie chapter 11 . 10/1/2009
This totally made me laugh. I love Angela; you did a great job capturing her!
Noie chapter 7 . 10/1/2009
Loved this one; very poignant.
DianeB chapter 65 . 9/16/2009
Thou hath scribed a wondrous delight!
DianeB chapter 58 . 9/13/2009
I remember thinking much the same when I saw this episode, but I always loved it for the FANTASTIC Cam episode it was. This was a nice Cam's-eye-view on the way Bones interacts with children.

And am I wrong, but have we not heard much about Michelle since that episode? Maybe I'm just not paying enough attention.
DianeB chapter 57 . 9/13/2009
Cripes, this one tore me up. Trust a child to speak honestly, without any sense of how it might be received - and trust Booth's kid even more to get right to the heart of the matter. Poor Bones.
1,417 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »