Reviews for The Magpie's Nest
DianeB chapter 65 . 9/16/2009
Thou hath scribed a wondrous delight!
DianeB chapter 58 . 9/13/2009
I remember thinking much the same when I saw this episode, but I always loved it for the FANTASTIC Cam episode it was. This was a nice Cam's-eye-view on the way Bones interacts with children.

And am I wrong, but have we not heard much about Michelle since that episode? Maybe I'm just not paying enough attention.
DianeB chapter 57 . 9/13/2009
Cripes, this one tore me up. Trust a child to speak honestly, without any sense of how it might be received - and trust Booth's kid even more to get right to the heart of the matter. Poor Bones.
DianeB chapter 55 . 9/13/2009
What an *intense* internal study! When you see Booth on the screen, it's almost too easy to dismiss that he would think this deeply about such a simple thing like his name. But you know he does. And when it comes to Temperance, he'd deny her nothing, including permitting her to call him Seeley.

Nice job.
DianeB chapter 54 . 9/13/2009
You just get me with these povs and the way you make a reader WORK to discover who's talking, make us want to try to learn who it is before you reveal it. IF you reveal, that is.

And did I adore "macrocosmic microcosm" or what? What a splendid phrase and *perfectly* in character for...well, whoEVER's speaking. (No sense revealing the pov to anyone who reads reviews first, huh?)
DianeB chapter 53 . 9/13/2009
Wicked cool. Totally believable.
DianeB chapter 47 . 9/12/2009
Nice. Can't really think of anything more to say.
DianeB chapter 45 . 9/12/2009
I always thought it was metaphorical, too, but then again, I'm a big Ghost Whisperer fan. (hee!) Nevertheless, I'm pleased you bowed to canon for this because it provided a little nice peek into Bones' head, whether she actually saw Teddy or not.
DianeB chapter 44 . 9/12/2009
I never realized you could use the word "fix" in a story of this length this many times (28, I think) and still have it turn out brilliantly in character. But in the right hands - yours - you CAN.
DianeB chapter 42 . 9/12/2009
Wow. You look between the lines and pull out a point of view no one else would even *consider*. This is GREAT. The guy's no fool, nor is he blind, and his insight into B/B is, of course, right on the mark. The idea that he thought maybe B & B knew his little group would make the border if they drove all night was a very nice touch.
DianeB chapter 41 . 9/12/2009
Nice, realistic look into Booth's head. And I'm still chuckling over Booth's "inner miserable bastard." You *know* he's got one - as do most of the rest of us.
DianeB chapter 40 . 9/12/2009
I wouldn't mind some "dancing phalanges" myself. Wait, did I say that out loud? :)

Nice chapter. Good for Bones.
DianeB chapter 39 . 9/12/2009
Man, I'm not one for this particular pairing, but I can sure see it happening after what they went through with the Gravedigger. All that hurt/comfort UST has to go somewhere, and if Booth wasn't gonna step up, well...

I continue to enjoy the way it takes a bit of reading to figure out who's doing the talking.
DianeB chapter 29 . 9/10/2009
Lovely, lovely insight. It's nice to get a peep inside heads - it really helps to complete what you see on the TV.
DianeB chapter 26 . 9/9/2009
Nice, nice, nice. Exactly, *perfectly* Booth.
1,420 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »