Reviews for The Magpie's Nest
DianeB chapter 47 . 9/12/2009
Nice. Can't really think of anything more to say.
DianeB chapter 45 . 9/12/2009
I always thought it was metaphorical, too, but then again, I'm a big Ghost Whisperer fan. (hee!) Nevertheless, I'm pleased you bowed to canon for this because it provided a little nice peek into Bones' head, whether she actually saw Teddy or not.
DianeB chapter 44 . 9/12/2009
I never realized you could use the word "fix" in a story of this length this many times (28, I think) and still have it turn out brilliantly in character. But in the right hands - yours - you CAN.
DianeB chapter 42 . 9/12/2009
Wow. You look between the lines and pull out a point of view no one else would even *consider*. This is GREAT. The guy's no fool, nor is he blind, and his insight into B/B is, of course, right on the mark. The idea that he thought maybe B & B knew his little group would make the border if they drove all night was a very nice touch.
DianeB chapter 41 . 9/12/2009
Nice, realistic look into Booth's head. And I'm still chuckling over Booth's "inner miserable bastard." You *know* he's got one - as do most of the rest of us.
DianeB chapter 40 . 9/12/2009
I wouldn't mind some "dancing phalanges" myself. Wait, did I say that out loud? :)

Nice chapter. Good for Bones.
DianeB chapter 39 . 9/12/2009
Man, I'm not one for this particular pairing, but I can sure see it happening after what they went through with the Gravedigger. All that hurt/comfort UST has to go somewhere, and if Booth wasn't gonna step up, well...

I continue to enjoy the way it takes a bit of reading to figure out who's doing the talking.
DianeB chapter 29 . 9/10/2009
Lovely, lovely insight. It's nice to get a peep inside heads - it really helps to complete what you see on the TV.
DianeB chapter 26 . 9/9/2009
Nice, nice, nice. Exactly, *perfectly* Booth.
DianeB chapter 24 . 9/9/2009
"All," indeed! Somebody, bash the Bones writers over the head with this chapter. Even though I fear what happened to Maddie and David in Moonlighting will happen here if Booth and Bones hook up, I'm hoping that if any two people can pull it off, it's Tempe and Seeley.
DianeB chapter 23 . 9/9/2009
All right, just *whose* point of view IS this? You are decidedly evil with these teasing bits. I would almost dare to say it's YOUR pov! Ha!

That said, I can only think it's Jack's, because I don't believe any of them *but* Jack would ever describe any part of Brennan's anatomy as pale, soft, perfect, or white-hot, all in the space of a few paragraphs. Jack carries a great respect for Bones, but he also carries a bit of lust - and he's always had a poet's heart. So, Jack. That's my final answer.
DianeB chapter 21 . 9/9/2009
Again with a new point of view that makes for a clever story. I think you captured Max's "voice" perfectly.
DianeB chapter 19 . 9/9/2009
Clever way to present a new viewpoint, and *very* well presented! And I very much like the way Booth treats the guy like a human being - and the fact that Brennan tips him big at Christmas. Very in character for B & B.
DianeB chapter 11 . 9/5/2009
That Angela, she ain't an artist fer nuthin', is she? She sees what others cannot. Nicely done point of view. Her "studly" observation was hysterical and delightfully in-character.
DianeB chapter 9 . 9/5/2009
Holy cow, is it hot in here or is it JUST ME? You make this sound so NC-17, but there's not a bad word in it - and everyone stays fully clothed. A gift, you have a gift, that's for sure.
1,414 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »